Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Traditional Artwork

Traditional Artwork Paintings, murals, and the like - find them here

Old 09-14-2010, 11:39 PM

Art deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the rough
Smile MaschinenKrieger Pkf.85 FALKE

worked from FALKE reference photos out of a book and was inspired by WW2 aviation art
painted with oils, the cotton canvas was primed twice using white emulsion paint, it meassures 60 x 80 cm (approx. 23.6 x 31.5 inches).
Thank you for your time and support, both are greatly appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FALKE_Panzerkampfjagdflugzeug_by_Art_deWhill.jpg (165.9 KB, 61 views)
Old 09-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Prometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to all
Default Re: MaschinenKrieger Pkf.85 FALKE

Looks great !!! Love the depth of the sky
Old 09-17-2010, 08:24 AM

Art deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the roughArt deWhill is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Looks great !!! Love the depth of the sky
thank you very much!
yes, I am quite happy how it turned out. Looking at it standing a few meters away the ship really seem to fly
Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM

abledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of light

It reminds me of the cool box artwork for kits. Extra cool that you work in oils... I wished that I had a place I could set up for that.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abledog View Post
It reminds me of the cool box artwork for kits. Extra cool that you work in oils... I wished that I had a place I could set up for that.
thank you very much! cool, you mentioned box art, for I indeed had such a thing in mind and I too love box art, especially WW2 aviation
And doing oil paintings is my passion.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 PM

abledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of light

It'd be kinda cool to a dogfight shot with this aircraft... of course, I don't know what it'd be up against in that universe?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abledog View Post
It'd be kinda cool to a dogfight shot with this aircraft... of course, I don't know what it'd be up against in that universe?
yeah, thought about that idea, too. It definitelly is a project on my want-to-do-list
Thanks.