Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 03-27-2012, 11:09 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Disabled Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpauly View Post
I, on the other tentacle, am less than enthused with Chrome. Turns out it's incompatible with a lot of web apps we use at work...
Now see? Here ya go Drew---based on what Bob just said, I would have second thoughts about Chrome.

My man Bob knows his computer stuff...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Lol- I'm screwed then! while these browser manufacturers keep fucking about trying to better each other, we the consumers are getting dicked.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:50 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Lol- I'm screwed then! while these browser manufacturers keep fucking about trying to better each other, we the consumers are getting dicked.
AMEN!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 12-03-2012, 06:19 AM

Pilgrim_uk New face in the crowd

Browsers go up and down for compatibility. A few years ago Firefox was pants getting worse by each edition. Its why I switched to Opera. Now Firefox is back on top. Opera is getting rather pants, very flaky, and lots of compat problems with websites now.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

I prefer the term "rep impaired"
Old 12-03-2012, 04:48 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim_uk View Post
Browsers go up and down for compatibility. A few years ago Firefox was pants getting worse by each edition. Its why I switched to Opera. Now Firefox is back on top. Opera is getting rather pants, very flaky, and lots of compat problems with websites now.
You know, that's a very good point----just like cell phone providers here in the states. Overall quality from each provider here stateside varies wildly through different region of the country. Afew years ago, Verizon was utterly useless in my region, now there's nothing better. (never could have convinced me of that 2 years ago)

I swear they all get together every so often to decide who gets to be "golden boy" for a couple years, then they take turns.....

BTW----Welcome to RI Pilgrim_UK. Nice to see a new face around these parts!