Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 10-05-2010, 03:18 PM

Heatray will become famous soon enoughHeatray will become famous soon enough
Default Need Help Locating a Member

Hello all, I wasn't sure where to post this thread so I stuck it here. I am badly needing to get intouch with Steve Neisen. I met him at this past Wonderfest and we discussed some kit stuff.

Unfortunately, my emails and phone messages don't seem to be getting to him. If anyone can let him know of this post or tell him to please pm me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 11-06-2010, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Need Help Locating a Member

Bump. Still trying.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:48 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

He frequents the RPF more than here. IIRC in a thread it was said he's currently deployed? I could be wrong but that's what I thought I read.

Are you a member of RPF? If you are I'll try to go find his screen name there although I think it might be 'SWguy'????

Lemme know.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 AM

Yes, I am a member of the RPF. I don't post much at all, but have been a member for years. Same name on RPF. Heatray
Old 11-07-2010, 07:15 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatray View Post
Yes, I am a member of the RPF. I don't post much at all, but have been a member for years. Same name on RPF. Heatray
I glanced over there a while ago and his name is SWPropmaker I believe? He hasn't posted for awhile which might confirm what I thought?

He seems to be good friends with "VaderDentist" (if that's right) and you might contact him?

Good luck!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:44 PM

Ghadrack is a jewel in the roughGhadrack is a jewel in the roughGhadrack is a jewel in the roughGhadrack is a jewel in the roughGhadrack is a jewel in the roughGhadrack is a jewel in the rough

There is an active thread over there in the Studio Scale section, the guy you are looking for posted his phone number there and encouraged people that have outstanding business issues to give him a call. I just skimmed the thread but I gatehr he's behind on orders and working to get caught up. Anyhow, you said you are an RPF member so I'd suggest reading that thread.