Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 02-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: I love this place

I may throw up on you.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:48 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox666 View Post
I may throw up on you.
Aim for the baby ducks. They'll appreciate the food.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'll roofie every one of you, take your models, and leave. But not until I've drawn dicks on you with sharpies and taken pictures.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:10 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Well then, I guess we're set.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 02-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
I'll roofie every one of you, take your models, and leave. But not until I've drawn dicks on you with sharpies and taken pictures.
We could draw a dick on you and it'd be the first one you've ever had.

Wait, what?

You completely left yourself open for that one! You're slipping!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:22 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
We could draw a dick on you and it'd be the first one you've ever had.

Wait, what?

You completely left yourself open for that one! You're slipping!

By the same token we could draw a PUSSY on your face and it'd be the first one YOU ever had
Old 02-27-2011, 04:57 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
By the same token we could draw a PUSSY on your face and it'd be the first one YOU ever had

Well once upon a time there was a certain member who had that mustache and goatee- He could charge more for blow jobs by calling himself the bearded clam.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:33 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
Well once upon a time there was a certain member who had that mustache and goatee- He could charge more for blow jobs by calling himself the bearded clam.

I remember him - you put a quarter behind his ear and his teeth folded back...
Old 02-27-2011, 07:10 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
I remember him - you put a quarter behind his ear and his teeth folded back...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 02-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Touche.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:55 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
This is a very positive place---always.

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Since I have no idea who's face that is hovering over the buildings, I find that pic mildly disturbing...in a V'ger kind of way.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:56 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox666 View Post
Since I have no idea who's face that is hovering over the buildings, I find that pic mildly disturbing...in a V'ger kind of way.
Not a fan of the new "V" series I guess eh Beebs?

That's Anna, leader of the visitors talking to us humans from the huge viewscreen on the underside of her ship.
One of her favorite sayings is, "We are of peace... always!"

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."

Last edited by Trekriffic; 03-11-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

Anna is very disturbing...

I like her!

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...
Old 03-11-2011, 12:10 PM
My ass is itchy...

...and a stunning woman as well!

(I gotta thing for certain women with short hair...)