Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 AM

Battlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant future
Default I love this place

I just wanted to say how much I love this board over so many of the others out there. It's nice to post things and not get attacked for ideas and express yourself. A place where you can help out a fellow modelers with criticisms civilly.

ARGH!!! It's just been one of those days. I can't wait to see all of my mates at Wonderfest this year. Cheers!
George

www.TimeslipCreations.com

Last edited by Battlestar Commander; 02-19-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:14 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: I love this place

Agreed.

It's a great place to learn and show off your stuff. We all take so much time and effort to make nice things. There is such a spectrum of talent on here and I always love checking in to see whats new.

Long may it continue.

I can't wait for WONDERFEST too......are Jane and I going to be the only people with accents there ?

Chris.

Last edited by Eagle-1; 02-21-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: I just fixed your emoticon Chris. Rob.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:41 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Same here George----no "Armchair Modelers" telling you what you should really be producing, etc etc etc.

Contrary to popular belief this is a very positive place---always.

Incidentally----I had the great fortune of holding one of your giant Refit Nacelles in my hands Saturday night at a mutual friends home.

That sir, is an amazing accomplishment.

And don't worry Chris---if you are the only folks there with accents we won't make fun of you.

Not at all......

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 02-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
......are Jane and I going to be the only people with accents there ?

Chris.
No, but you'll probably be the only two people there with the same accent!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:43 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'll be the only one there without an accent.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:45 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

I like that I can be crude and not have to worry about the children and locked threads.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:01 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Klingon View Post
I like that I can be crude and not have to worry about the children and locked threads.
Oh yeah---when people ask me what Wonderfest is like, I tell them to come hang out here for a while.

No pretense, no bullshit----just everyone having fun.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 02-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

RI is the coolest place out there, bar none. Most modelers don't know what they're missing.

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...
Old 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar Commander View Post
I just wanted to say how much I love this board over so many of the others out there. It's nice to post things and not get attacked for ideas and express yourself. A place where you can help out a fellow modelers with criticisms civilly.

ARGH!!! It's just been one of those days. I can't wait to see all of my mates at Wonderfest this year. Cheers!
George
Completely Agree...

My respects George... You've said it all...

Long live R.I.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

This is so sweet. You girls gonna braid each other's hair later?

(ducks for cover)
Old 02-26-2011, 10:16 AM

Battlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant future

Yes, and your next.

www.TimeslipCreations.com
Old 02-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Fine. I'll start the hot cocoa.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:39 AM
My ass is itchy...

I'll bring the easy bake oven....

Old 02-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

I got the Snoopy Sno-Cone machine!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:59 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Ooooh, I'll bring minnows and ice cream! Someone got a blender?