Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > New Product Announcements

New Product Announcements New releases from kits to decals, stands to lighting kits.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:07 PM

sithlordyoda can only hope to improve
Default Re: Colonial Fleet Shipyards update

Again Jeff it is sad how much you embellish or lie. catering to certain people ? simply not true. Thin skin ? again not true. I can take critical remarks, unlike you. Yes you have been rude, and outright hostile to people, there were those you insulted in my group. Some left because of that, and again that IS why you were booted out. You can keep trying to deny it, but we both know that is why you were. My business practices ? yes there was a struggle with some things, after all I was new starting this out, learned some lessons, how to plan things better, once again you act as if you know it all, but really know nothing.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:06 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold

This all looks very familiar...
Old 02-12-2018, 07:08 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Moved this to the Vendors section, since it does not belong in Reference.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:29 AM

Del is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlordyoda View Post
...<snip>... Post what you want, Remember you say you saved messages, I did to, those from Del when I asked him why he let you back in, and did not say anything, After I told him you were NOT to be let in, until I smoothed things over, Make sure you show that part as well. ...</snip>...
I know you're not talking about me Jack, right? I have had nothing to do with any forums or groups in the capacity of Admin or Moderator. So I'm not sure why you would be involving me in any such situation or have saved messages from me regarding such.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:14 PM

No, I am not talking about you at all, I have nothing against you. I don't know why you thought it would be you. Other than the guy mentioned had a similar first name. But again it is NOT tou
Old 03-12-2018, 06:37 PM

There will be Berzerk's, Talos Battlestar's, and Sobek Battlestar's incoming this week, other kits to follow up soon
Old 03-21-2018, 05:33 PM

Berzerk's, Talos battlestars, and sobek battlestars arrived and heading out. MORE coming very soon
Old 03-29-2018, 03:13 AM

Well there are Berzerk's, Acropolis class battlestar's, Zodiac Battlestar's, Sobek Battlestar's, Cylon Guardian baseships, Titan Defender's, Cylon Freighter's, Pacifica class battlestar's, Assualtstar's, Eastern Alliance Destroyer's that are heading out, the NOVA's will start flowing into here in the next few weeks and head out also.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:42 PM

Later tonight I will have a sneak peek at something unique, and special to BSG. While Ceylon Freighters were , and are being shipped free with the back ordered, which a LOT have been caught up with the biggest group left being the Nova Battlestar, which will start coming in the next couple of weeks from my caster. I felt that it was not enough to "make it right". So something else is coming VERY soon to those who waited a long time. If you are not part of Colonial Fleet Shipyards on FB, just request to join , I or my 2nd in command screen the requests, and approve or deny. We are a strong knit group. We do NOT need or want drama. We just want to have fun, build a strong group, and keep it going. The sneak peek will be in this FB group only. Hope to see you later tonight
Old 05-01-2018, 02:46 PM

I have the main pieces on hand for this truly unique BS G collectible. Again if you are not part of Colonial Fleet Shipyas on facebook, please join. This is where this unique piece is being revealed and MORE to come.