View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 02:06 PM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold
Default 1/32 scale LEM kit

Not sure if this is the correct category to post this in, perhaps upcoming.

Accurate Models is hoping to release our 1/32 scale LEM kit by mid to late 2018.

Most of the Descent Stage has been done for years. We are working on finishing up the Ascent stage. I can post updates here, but for a more constant steam, more can be seen at our Accurate Models page on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/Accurate-Mo...9429681787156/). I also post on my page (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005935639409). Here are a few of the recent Thanksgiving renders of the Ascent Stage. The first kit will be the D,F,G, and H series type LEM (LM). The J series type will come later and hopefully include a Lunar Rover to fold up into Quad 1.

If all works out, the kit will sell of around $300.00 USD and shipping will be determined by region. Discounts for multiple purchases.

Comments and or questions can be posted here or directed to me directly at: customreplicas@att.net

Jim Key
Accurate Models
9820 Owensmouth Ave.
Unit #4
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AS overview 6B.jpg (126.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg AS threshold biscuit revision 1.jpg (132.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg AS window test 2.jpg (183.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg AS cheek fans 3.jpg (136.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg AS overview 1.jpg (166.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg LM box art_1B_small.jpg (599.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg LM box art layout 2.jpg (460.7 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by customreplicator; 12-03-2017 at 02:08 PM.