PDA

View Full Version : A new 1/4105 Scale BATTLESTAR RESIN MODEL AVAILABLE NOW

sithlordyoda
03-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi all, I am new to here, but wanted to say hi. I have a NEW Battlestar model available NOW. It is in the 1/4105 scale so it matches up with the Moebius, and Timeslip Creations models nicely. I am a collector myself of Battlestar Galactica, both the Classic, and the New series. I love them both. The only thing I wish is that there were more different type of Battlestar ship models. I am a teacher, and the kids in my class get to see a episode 1 time a week of this series, It helps to start discussions on history, and politics. Helps get there attention, so it helps to get them going on these subjects. Well I had a pattern made, and molds made up of a new Battlestar ship. They are going to put it together as part of their art studies. Well my wife suggested I get some additional kits made up to recover the costs to get these made as the cost of the pattern and molds are not cheap. I thought about it, and also the idea hit me, if I can sell enough kits, I can recover the costs, but also use any extra money to get more kits of different ships made up. I am NOT in this to get rich at all. I am hoping to build up the line of ships for us the collectors. I will keep prices as low as I can, as I know money is tight for many of us. I will never "pad" costs with shipping and handling fees. the price covers the kit and the shipping in one price for USA customers, For International customers, let me know where you live I will find you the cheapest postage rate , it usually is the USPS International Priority Mail. Again I will only charge the actual shipping cost, and not add any "handling" charges to it. I NEVER will. I am attaching pictures of the New Battlestar model. It is the Battlestar TALOS. I have pictues of the parts, and one of a "raw" model that is NOT painted , it is pictured next to the Moebius Pegasus, and the Timeslip Creations Galactica, and the Fantastic Plastic "early" Valkyrie models to show you it's size. The cost of the kit is $50.00 USA flat rate for USA customers. for International it is $50.00 plus whatever actual postage cost. If intersted please email me at sithlordyoda@yahoo.com Thank you all, and I really hope it seels enough I can get MORE Battlestar ships made. As long as it does enough to recover costs, and enough to cover the costs of getting a new one made I WILL keep doing this. SO SAY WE ALL

sithlordyoda
04-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Well I have not sold enough to recover the costs yet , however with the sales I have done, and some overtime pay at work I am going to get another pattern, and mold done of ANOTHER Battlestar ship. I will sell these as singles or in a package deal together if anyone prefers. Will post more details soon

sithlordyoda
04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Here are some pics of the Talos with a rough paint job on it, I am not a professional painter with an airbrush or anything like that, I have seen others do amazing work. Anyhow here they are. There is a Colonial crest decal on the top, sorry the flash of the camera reflects off it.

sithlordyoda
04-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Here is the NEW Battlestar I am looking at getting done into kits. What you all think ?

sithlordyoda
04-29-2014, 07:47 PM
here are pics of a completed model kit by a collector, he gave it a weathered look, and added a few gun on top of the landing bays nice touch, and work

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/Jack_Burgin_Jr/library/collector%20completed%20Battlestar%20Talos%20model %20kit?sort=3&page=1