Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Real Space

Real Space Finished build ups of real space-related subjects

View Poll Results: Would you like a 1/12 scale gemini spacecraft model kit
Yes 23 95.83%
No 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 PM

spongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to all
Default 1/12 scale gemini spacecraft models

I am thinking of making kits of the gemini spacecraft in 1/12 scale.
It will have a full interier and 2 astronauts, is there interest ??
I will have a pictures of what I have so far.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:26 PM

spongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to allspongebob is a name known to all
Default 1/12 scale gemini spacecraft model

Edlt

Last edited by spongebob; 01-27-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:58 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1/12 scale gemini spacecraft models

Hell yes!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:01 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Jim Key is doing one of these. It is a work in progress and I think is to be 1/12...
Old 01-27-2010, 06:19 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Well---whoever makes one, I'll be there!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:21 PM

Ok, here is what I have so far.
I will be working on the back of the gemini srevice stage module next.
But I would like to do an full interier and the 2 astronauts as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gemini 003.JPG (222.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Gemini 002.JPG (214.0 KB, 35 views)
Old 01-28-2010, 12:32 PM

Cool! Maybe you could get Rick to blow up his decals for this scale.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockdeboer View Post
Cool! Maybe you could get Rick to blow up his decals for this scale.
Do you have Rick email addres?
Old 01-28-2010, 02:23 PM

rick@spacemodelsystems.com
Old 01-31-2010, 02:37 PM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold

How long is your capsule, as it looks over an inch and half short ( for 12th scale ) by comparison to your ruler?

Jim Key - Accurate Models
Old 01-31-2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by customreplicator View Post
How long is your capsule, as it looks over an inch and half short ( for 12th scale ) by comparison to your ruler?

Jim Key - Accurate Models
Jim it is 9 1/2" long but when I get the back on it will be about 18" long.
So just under 1/12 scale.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:31 AM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold

1/12 Gemini capsule from front edge of heatshield to front nose cone parachute mortar, is just shy of 11". ( 10.98" roughly )

Good luck, as it will be nice to see another Gemini kit being born.

Resin, vacuum-form?

What all would be planned?

Jim Key
Old 02-04-2010, 11:13 AM

Indiana Fett New face in the crowd
Exclamation Re: 1/12 scale gemini spacecraft models

Hey Jim, any word on your 1/12 Gemini kit? It looks like the last updates on the customreplicas site were from a year and a half ago. Looks to be a FANTASTIC companion piece for the Atomic City Mercury kit...
Old 02-08-2010, 04:05 PM

Just to let everyone know here, all is going as planned.
So as it looks right now the price is $250.00 but this my change.
I do need some input on what you all think on the price?

Thanks
Old 02-08-2010, 04:09 PM

Sounds good to me. What scale does this end up working out to be?