Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Things Overheard At Wonderfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Ah hell. If you can handle RI the Board, then you can handle RI the Suite. Same thing, except one doesn't involve nearly as much typing.

Well, there is more nipple grabbing in the suite, newcomers should be aware of that.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:32 PM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Note to self: Wear cardboard pasties next year.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:36 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
Well, there is more nipple grabbing in the suite, newcomers should be aware of that.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-22-2013, 12:39 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cireskul View Post
I missed it too (should have worn a watch damit). George, please consider posting the slide show somewhere.
Might be a little hard to do as it was a 350mb Power Point presentation, plus the slides may not make much sense---most of it involved pics and text points that I used to flap my gums about.

Maybe I can figure something out when I have time.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 05-22-2013, 12:44 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:

That was a new feature this year. I think it was a success, so it'll be part of the agenda next year too.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
That was a new feature this year. I think it was a success, so it'll be part of the agenda next year too.
Oh I'm not complaining, not at all, but a guy could have been told in advance.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:58 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
but a guy could have been told in advance.
I can see your point, but we in the Suite like to maintain an air of mystery and surprise. It keeps people coming back for more.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Telling people in advance would have the defeated the purpose of the exercise.

The facial expressions on some of ya who received complementary nipple-twisters was priceless. ::
Old 05-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

BOOP BOOP! GOTCHA!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:02 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
BOOP BOOP! GOTCHA!
You definitely know your way around a nipple.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can see your point, but we in the Suite like to maintain an air of mystery and surprise. It keeps people coming back for more.
Yes that's true, you're right, plus if it were well known it might draw the wrong kind of crowd.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:06 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Yes that's true, you're right, plus if it were well known it might draw the wrong kind of crowd.
It would.....

Old 05-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

We have a wrong kinda crowd?
Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

I can just see it now:

Her: "How was the weekend with your friends?"

Him: "Great!"

Her: "What did you guys do?"

Him: "Drank a lot and pinched people's nipples..."

Her:
Old 05-22-2013, 01:37 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
We have a wrong kinda crowd?
We don't have it, and we aren't it, but a wrong crowd definitely exists.