Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 03-19-2008, 01:19 AM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

yer such a tease, and here I was looking for the thing as I see it right down the hall...
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-19-2008, 01:26 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

^ And what did you see... a blue ball with wings?

That pic above is what it looks like to me at night, LOL!!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:18 AM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

Blue balls are bad!... someone should see a doctor. I've gotten blue balled enough in my day don't need more of it here.. =P

Kuhn - Sadly, I have no idea who made the kit originally - all I know was that it was built by dymerski, and so was the custom death star rotj base.

OOT- Awesome as always. I guess we'll figure it out soon enough, but I can't wait to see a Tie Interceptor painted in "accurate" colors. Your Tie Fighter colors were dead on.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Studio Scale Pack Rat

Richard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Eh, it looks alright...

Did someone spank the money last night?? he seems a bit off today...

Bob,

Man that is looking smokin hot!!! can hardly wait to see it with the TIE on the blue screen of happiness.

Richard
Old 03-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All

Looking sweet! Keep em coming!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

It shall be done very soon.... very soon. And... I think I have a new favorite... damn... I want to keep this one, LOL!!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... ya big tease!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Time View Post

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 03-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Goldmember

Old 03-20-2008, 07:19 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

caught in the act of playing with dolls....

well, not dolls exactly, but...
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Goldmember

Yep. Caught... and what Moorcat's not saying is that they're always HIS dolls...LOL!!

Old 03-20-2008, 09:03 PM
the many faces one

lol...if that were mine....would look great in the front room...

you mean these "dolls"...?

www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Goldmember

^ LOL!!!

The next Shuttle Crue....
Old 03-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Goldmember

* Side note. Dan Grumeretz of Grumble Garage did the excellent TIE pilot sculpt!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic! Looks like a dead on color match to me, very nice. By the way who's the girl holding the xacto knife?
Old 03-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Goldmember

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel View Post
Fantastic! Looks like a dead on color match to me, very nice. By the way who's the girl holding the xacto knife?
That's my beeotch. Cute huh? A little old though. Whines a lot.

Thanks btw. By now everybody knows that for ME the ONLY color for TIEs is Baby-Powder Blue... or Milk of Magnesia Blue... or Selsun Blue... or well, you git the pixture.