Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2011 pictures

Looks like a great time was had by all. I'd like to see some IDs- I recognise a few people, but don't have a clue who many of them are.

I just want to see the Drunken Debauchery party pics!

Mike
Old 05-24-2011, 07:58 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

From the quote, "You smoking that cigar makes you look like Lassie taking a shit!" - mech to Suki5150

Suki again, as yet unaware that he likes it in the ass:

George (Neb) and Marci (Staypuft)

The C@t and the P@t:

Blappy, eh:

Me with Sal:

Drew and me:

P@t bogarting the 1911's:

Suki and Suki-ette:

Last edited by The Cat; 05-24-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Thanks mate. The only ones I didn't know were Sal (what's his username?), the guy in the ASS T shirt (ditto) and Blappy. Good to see Drew- the only previous pic I'd seen was him standing in some fricken' massive jet engine a few years ago! I can tell that one guy I'd definitely like to have a dozen beers with (aside from the rest of you) is Suki-san. He looks like a good time sort of guy.

Please continue...

Mike

Last edited by LastBattlestar; 05-24-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:27 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Sal is Godfather, dude with the Ass t-shirt is Dasphule.

Chris (Suki) IS a hell of a guy - a lot of fun to have around

Have you ever met Drew in person? Another damn fine fellow.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:39 AM

bellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant future

o.k I hate you. Why have all on this goddamn planet hair, except me. On the other side I have fashion sense.

Nice to see a picture from one or the other. !!!

I think I should even look sometime over the big pond.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellerophon View Post
o.k I hate you. Why have all on this goddamn planet hair, except me. On the other side I have fashion sense.

Hairless!

Old 05-24-2011, 01:38 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

The Kelvin and Armstrong look great! Love the Godzilla vs. nuclear reactor diorama too. Lots of great stuff in general.
Thanks for all the pics!

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 05-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

All right. Which one of you fuckers photoshopped in the double-chin in that 1911 picture?

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-24-2011, 05:29 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Same bastard that photoshopped in my spare tire.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Trip, here you go:

Old 05-25-2011, 06:42 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

OT, but the movie shown in your avatar is one I'd REALLY like to see, Dave.

Mike
Old 05-25-2011, 09:17 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

When I smile big, it just sort of appears.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-27-2011, 09:24 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

We have just got home a couple of hours ago and are dead.

Here's a few to start the ball rolling. We both had a fantastic time and the company was just grade "A" Roll on 2012.

Cheers,
Chris and Jane.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 153 [640x480].JPG (85.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 151 [640x480].JPG (79.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 147 [640x480].JPG (59.5 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 090 [640x480].JPG (58.5 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by suki5150; 05-27-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Suki!! So how was Vegas??

That one of Dave is the funniest fucking photo. It cracks me up on many levels.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:05 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Great Drew.

We won a jackpot on $1 ($720)

All the models arrived safely home. 10 minute window between the flights.
Jeez, with volcanoes and all the shit going on, we nearly fucking died too. The motors seemed to "die" for a few seconds leaving LAX..........