Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-08-2007, 10:55 AM

Cobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Some of my old shit.

I'm about 50% to 50% a fan of Anime and Sci-fi movies. My first love was Star Wars. My second was Macross. My third was The Five Star Stories and now it's the new Galactica series.

http://home.comcast.net/~cobywan/Templates/MF.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~cobywan/Templates/Hikaru.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~cobywan/Templates/MH.htm

And my main page;

http://home.comcast.net/~cobywan/mypage.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MF_03.jpg (50.1 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by mech; 06-20-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Very nice work Coby, I like it.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Monsieur Tox

I love your falcon !
Old 10-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

I remember looking at these before! I'd forgotten how well done your stuff is. Fantastic!
Old 10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Indeed! I remember these great works as well!

Fantastic Coby!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 10-08-2007, 01:51 PM

Kit Fister is on a distinguished road

Good stuff, dude!
Old 10-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Griffworks

Beautiful work as always, Coby. I especially like the Klingon BoP with flapping wing action.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:26 PM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

Nice Cobywan, Love the Hiky 1J

Chris
Old 10-08-2007, 04:01 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Some of your old shit...maybe.
I personally would have put 'old but serious' in front of that.

Excellent gear for certain!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Modelhead

Max Zephyr has disabled reputation

It's always great seeing your work posted Coby. What an inspiration!

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 10-08-2007, 11:09 PM

fluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to behold

Cool site Coby....as usual NICE WORK!

Heard something tonight about a MED sized Galactica...was up?

As usual you did not miss a thing tonight at the Sci--Fi meeting....with the contest coming this Sat ..few folk showed and only two models in progress were brought.

Seeya this Sat right?
Old 10-09-2007, 02:33 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Great stuff Cobyman! Falcon's darn sweet!

B
Old 10-09-2007, 10:09 AM

Cobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of light

TROY!

It's great to have you over here.

I am making a Nu Galactica for Timeslip. Or at least the hull and pods for another craftsman to finnish out the detail. I'll have it and the big G at the show for display.

I was busy looking for a lost cat last night.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:25 AM

fluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Coby!

Sorry to hear about that ....Did ya find the kitty?

"Big cats can kill you....but a little pussy never hurt anyone!"
Old 10-09-2007, 11:28 AM

hell_fighter_8 is on a distinguished road

I like the BOP, its not so scary when you look at it that way!