Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-14-2008, 07:23 AM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold
Default My Moebius Chariot

Hi Guys.

Here are some pics of my In Progress shots Of Moebius Models 1/25 Chariot from "Lost In Space".

And what a fantastic kit it is! Another Hit for Moebius

Currently the build Cosists of the Detailing with Bare Metal Foil.I still need to clean up and such.

I also disgarded the Kit supplied Piece that Represents the Luggage and scratch -Built my own.
Next up is Making the top Bubble Hatch open and Close
Lights
Replacing the Kit supplied Curtains with my own..

Enjoy! And of course, all comments and or suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by Captain Han Solo; 08-25-2014 at 09:40 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future
Default Re: My Moebius Chariot

This Build brings back a lot of good memories.... Watching the show back then....

Now... kids all they have is... Cartoons... and CGI !!!

What happened to TV ? LOL

Keep the good work coming...

This one is a Keeper !!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Needs more chrome.

Just kidding. Looking good.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:27 PM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moebius Chariot

Nice build, but I'm thinking about offering a corrected wheels ( correct camper style ) and the drive cog.

The treads are okay, as they are vinyl, but way off the design. Which is really hard to produce.

Still, I love the kit.

Jim Key
Old 08-17-2008, 07:15 PM
On Vacation

fokkerpilot has disabled reputation

Fine job!! What is the length ?
Old 08-17-2008, 09:26 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Looking very good. I'm honestly not familiar with the details of the chariot but it looks like a good kit and I think I'm gonna go for one and the pod and get better acquainted with both of them
Old 08-22-2008, 01:05 PM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Gentlemen.

Again I am Very thankfull of the sincere comments.

High Regards,

BP
Old 08-22-2008, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Moebius Chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by customreplicator View Post
Nice build, but I'm thinking about offering a corrected wheels ( correct camper style ) and the drive cog.

The treads are okay, as they are vinyl, but way off the design. Which is really hard to produce.

Still, I love the kit.

Jim Key
Thanks Jim!!

Comming from you Sir,it really means a lot to me. I have admired all your work!!

High Regards,

BP