Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
First you fly your planes on the wrong side of the sky, then you drive your cars on the wrong side of the road.

And now you want to come and try it over here?

You better show up; it will be cool to meet you.
Thanks Eric, would be great to come and meet you guys.

That hotel is booked out! Must be a massive event. I've got to get a lot of ducks in a row before I book hotels/cars etc. My leave won't be confirmed until at least March, airline tickets... can't seem to use any online bookings as I don't live in USA... I grow weary already...
Old 01-25-2011, 05:35 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Thanks Eric, would be great to come and meet you guys.

That hotel is booked out! Must be a massive event. I've got to get a lot of ducks in a row before I book hotels/cars etc. My leave won't be confirmed until at least March, airline tickets... can't seem to use any online bookings as I don't live in USA... I grow weary already...
You have zero worries regarding lodgings, my friend
Old 01-25-2011, 05:54 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Try calling the hotel direct, if you've not already done so. Don't go thru the main company site!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:09 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post

While they might help with your lodgings Trip- good luck on getting ducks in a row. We can't tell our left from right and never fall in line.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:24 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
See Trip?

So the lodging is handled, taxi service is handled. Now all ya gotta do is handle that Aeroplane transportation thingie.

GOOD GOD man----you're a PILOT for CRIST Sakes!!!!!

(I know it's not that easy.......)

And if you tip the bottle on occasion, I promise THAT won't be an issue either.

Will it fellas?

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:30 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
And if you tip the bottle on occasion, I promise THAT won't be an issue either.

Will it fellas?
Issue, no.

REQUIREMENT: YES!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:51 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Issue, no.

REQUIREMENT: YES!
Then that sounds like ,"Standard Issue", huh?
Old 01-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Well, duh!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!

Last edited by Griffworks; 01-25-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:18 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

^^^

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:38 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Hey, I don't bend the elbow, but y'all accepted me. And George and his inflatable sheep.

I figure an Aussie who lives in Hong Kong and flies for a Chinese airline should be welcome.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Red face Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Thanks guys! I didn't mean for my post to sound like I was after any of those things but, thank you very much all the same.

I'll have to wait now until my leave is confirmed before doing anything.

2012 will be much easier as we are starting direct flights to Chicago.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:56 AM
Mostly Harmless

Cool Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Cool.

On problem, Louisville is no where near Chicago.
haha. But it's only 6 hours drive from there to WF - not 12 from JFK

Alternatively, perhaps we could convince them to move WF?

(I'd REALY like to drive out of the cities and soak up a different America than what I'm used to )
Old 01-26-2011, 09:26 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Well if you can make it in to Syracuse (Hancock Intl. Airport) you can ride down with us. It's only a 45 minute hop from JFK.

I'll try to do the best I can to keep Jon from humping your leg, but no promises. He's like that around people he meets for the first time until he gets to know you a little better.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 01-26-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:41 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
I'll try to do the best I can to keep Jon from humping your leg, but no promises. He's like that around people he meets for the first time until he get's to know you a little better.

Only problem is, he's got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in 'im. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if your wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let 'im finish.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
That's right boys, put a good show for the new guys but I didn't hear either of you complaining last year...
We did, but your ears were full........