Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-30-2010, 02:07 PM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Colonial Transport ( from BSG ) --DONE--

I'm at it again. This time i picked up a colonial transport from the same person i got my celestra from. Its not in scale with the rest of my fleet but i will make it work and do a forced perspective with it in my display. I plan to make a few adjustments and additions. Its mostly together already .

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 020.JPG (629.2 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by cylon75; 09-04-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:20 AM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Colonial Transport ( from BSG )

Making some small additions to the model, mite move the door haven't decided yet.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:14 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

that kit looks interesting, I may buy this too.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:00 PM

OK i got all my extra modification done and i added a door to the right side and moved them forward like they should be . Tomorrow i prime and paint it.

Old 09-01-2010, 02:57 PM

Primed and painted , detail painting starts tomorrow.

Old 09-02-2010, 05:39 PM

CONDITION RED!!! Cylon attack ,Set high alert all stations. ( dropped my ship and broke it ,now i have to fix it)

Old 09-03-2010, 03:35 AM

CONDITION NORMAL. All stations stand down.(ship fixed)

Old 09-04-2010, 08:16 AM

The paint is done and the weathering is next later today. I was concerned about how the stripes were going to come out seeing that i had to do them free hand but I'm happy with them.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:47 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Looking GOOD!!! Its going to look great when put with the rest of your fleet.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:01 PM

Its done ! not bad considering that it was broke a couple days ago.Beauty shots to come (in the finished section soon).

Last edited by cylon75; 09-04-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:47 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Colonial Transport ( from BSG ) --DONE--

That look GOOD!!! Can't wait to see the beauty shot!!