Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 04-25-2013, 05:19 AM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moebius Pegasus -DONE-

Hi been a while since i have been here but been waiting for this to come out. I will be doing two of these ,the one I'm doing now and a lite one at a later time when the lighting kit is released. For now this one will be a stock build with some PE and a few other mods.
1st i started with the engines theirs a section that is hollowed out on them on the show but not on the model so i am making a adjustment there,i also added apiece under that section to simulate what is there.

Here are some photos:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 032.JPG (485.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by cylon75; 05-06-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Moebius Pegasus

Nice start, Keith!

I didn't realize that about the section on the engines. I just got my kit the other day and have started looking thru what little reference imagery that I have. I ordered it thru Starship Modeler along w/the JT Graphics decal names sheet, but they were already out of the PGMS PE sets.

Looking forward to seeing more!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:35 AM

solobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of light

Will be following this one, as it was your Galactica threads that triggered my addiction. Yes you have a fan.

Looking forward to starting this model too.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:33 AM

Snagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud of

I hope it's more accurately made than the Galactica kit - that was pretty poorly executed by them, I think, and I'll be doing a lot to rectify the errors.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:24 AM

cylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond reputecylon75 has a reputation beyond repute

Worked on the landing bays yesterday. Not opening the bays on this one so i used the decals they give you for the ends,it doesn't look bad in opinion. Added the PE to it also was fairly easy makes it look a lot better,have the other bay to do now.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:13 AM

Working on the landing bays and i decided to add the gussets to the arms ,I'm using the PE set so all i really had to do was add the resin pieces. Its not a exact to the ship but i think it dose make it look nicer. At this point the bays are done taped off and ready for primer.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:14 PM

Got the bays primed this weekend started on the head piece by making antennas for the nose and gluing in the pieces and did the back end as well as finish off the modding all the engines.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:02 PM

Coming together starting to take shape. Got the head done including some detail pieces for the back ..upper & lower, the PE windows trench installed body glued and engines glued in place.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:20 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Coming along nicely.

What did you use for the antenna's?
Old 04-30-2013, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Coming along nicely.

What did you use for the antenna's?
Needles .
Old 04-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Ne Jabba no Barter

JediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enough

lookin' good!
Old 05-01-2013, 02:38 PM

Got the pipes on the front of the engines, bays glued in and coat of primer now it looks like a ship. Will be putting a color coat and start the detail painting in the next couple days.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:32 AM

Got the base coat on and tried the idea that i have for detail and weathering on the underside of the bay ,i like it so on to the rest of it.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:57 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Man, that looks sharp.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:57 AM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Nice start with the paint!

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/