Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 10-11-2011, 08:34 AM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Avengers Trailer

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/avengers/
Old 10-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: The Avengers Trailer

Oh hell yeah.

Pity they couldn't get Ed Norton for the Hulk. I don't particularly like him or his movies, but thought he was good as the HULK.

(Scarlett... just say the word and my marriage would be over!!!)
Old 10-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
I'm also a big fan of the way you..you know..loose control and turn green and stuff.

I can't fucken wait!

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:06 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

What 777 said bout Norton, felt about him the same way! But Mark is a likeable guy. Anyway, this looks damn good! Not sure about Cap's new costume, prefer the old militaristic looking one. Scarlett looks awesome in the shot with the explosion behind her. I can't wait to see the movie!

B
Old 10-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

^ Agreed! Very hard to pull off multiple heros like this though - I hope they can manage it. Huge cast!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I gotta go change my drawers now....
Old 02-05-2012, 11:14 PM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute

Super Bowl Extended Trailer:

Old 02-06-2012, 02:22 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Ooo, that is bad ass! I have to watch this in the cinema and I don't go cinema much for the past few years. I think since Dark Knight and Transformer 2.

Seeing the Avengers assembled in the street, that was awesome scene. I am liking that new Ironman suit too, Mk 7? I think Black Widow would look hotter packing a couple of MP5K than those tiny Sig Sauer. (?).

The trailer's smoking, I hope this movie is great!

B
Old 02-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Loki: "I have an army."

Tony: "We have a Hulk."

Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 AM
Mostly Harmless

Shit boxster - you must have been pissed off coming out of transformers 2
Old 02-06-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Loki: "I have an army."

Tony: "We have a Hulk."

Precisely!!! I thought that was a cool scene. A God of Mischief and Stark wasn't even intimidated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Shit boxster - you must have been pissed off coming out of transformers 2
I did have a WTF moment after the show! But I think its ok, luckily, I didn't watch TF3 in the cinema. Megan replacement was seriously WTF, considering a hot babe like her with a guy like Shia? Come on, in real life, maybe, that lil bastard is loaded but in reel life, Shia's character is a nobody. Why must they add another girl so sudden. If they leave him as a single, that would have been far better. Its like Jar Jar Binks, is he neccessary to be in the movie at fucking all? Sorry, in a talky mood!

B
Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Precisely!!! I thought that was a cool scene. A God of Mischief and Stark wasn't even intimidated!
So far it looks like Tony's gonna have the best lines...

Cap: Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away and what are you?

Tony: Uh... genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropist.

Thor: heh heh heh...

Last edited by Godfather; 02-06-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
So far it looks like Tony's gonna have the best lines...

Cap: Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away and what are you?

Tony: Uh... genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropist.

Thor: heh heh heh...
Yeah, that is another scene I like! Funny to think that I once was not interested in him playing Stark but after seeing the first movie. I am sold, this guy is not only uber cool but he is perfect leading actor.

B
Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Mostly Harmless

This trailer us good

Boxster - know what you mean about "having" to have the girl in it. A well written story could do without it for T3. And you're right - no way he could have pulled her
Old 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM

The trailer for 'Avengers Assemble' as it's called here in the UK.