Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-18-2009, 05:13 PM
So Say We All

SpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

Kick ass work!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 07:49 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Weathering looks great 79. Are you going to forego the decals or adding them later on?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:36 PM

shadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of All

Looking good 79!!!

btw - I love this group build!

Last edited by shadowknight; 08-18-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:07 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Thanks guys!! I will be adding the decals soon dbhs.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:15 PM

sj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to all

Well I finally found some time to work on my viper. I finished the engine pipes. I basically followed my own pattern based on the kit and pictures. Still a little clean up to do.

Steve

0902090112a.jpg 0902090113.jpg

0902090113b.jpg 0902090113a.jpg
Old 09-02-2009, 12:19 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Looking good!

~Pete~
Old 09-02-2009, 05:47 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Outstanding work!!
Old 09-04-2009, 08:45 PM

shadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj385 View Post
Well I finally found some time to work on my viper. I finished the engine pipes. I basically followed my own pattern based on the kit and pictures. Still a little clean up to do.

Steve

Attachment 32387 Attachment 32388

Attachment 32389 Attachment 32390
That was a hell of a commitment doing all that. It turned out great. Job well done.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:46 PM

So do you guys want to do a raider to go with the vipers for the next build?

Old 09-05-2009, 02:59 AM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

Sounds good, assuming I ever get to start my Viper

Old 09-05-2009, 09:25 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

I've got a raider waiting to be done, dont know when I'll get the time though. Started school this past week.

~Pete~
Old 09-08-2009, 02:14 PM

Hello gang,

Well i was doing some work on my Viper today putting the decals on which did'nt go to well i guess i did'nt let them get wet enough the small ones kinda came apart so i did'nt get them all on, And if that was'nt bad enough i lost the pliot in between moving from our old house and the new one.

So i was wondering if anyone has an extra pliot i could buy or know where i can get another one.

Thanks.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

Sorry about your problems. You can get a new pilot from Starship Modeler. These were out of stock a few weeks ago, but they have 'em now.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:19 AM

sj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to allsj385 is a name known to all

Daytona

I'm not using the kit figure so its yours if you want it..

Steve
Old 09-09-2009, 01:56 PM

Thanks for the info robn1.

That would be GREAT sj385, PM sent.