Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All
Default 1/6 Battle Droid on Stap

So started this about a month or so ago but got stalled on the hands I'm trying to articulate them so that they can grip either the blaster or the handlebars on the Stap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2141.JPG (2.32 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2142.JPG (2.33 MB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2144.JPG (2.24 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2146.JPG (2.22 MB, 13 views)

~Pete~
Old 06-05-2009, 01:01 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1/6 Battle Droid on Stap

Nice work!
It's a shame the articulation wasn't built in, but there is a good base for modifications!
keep the progress coming!
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 06-05-2009, 01:12 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

its taken a backburner as I'm working on Fett and the Viper right now. Soon as those two are done I'll be back at this.

~Pete~
Old 06-05-2009, 01:16 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
its taken a backburner as I'm working on Fett and the Viper right now. Soon as those two are done I'll be back at this.

That's cool & the gang.
I'd love to see a 1/6 Spec-ops Battle droid!
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
Old 08-02-2009, 09:17 PM

d_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really niced_jedi1 is just really nice

man.. I wish I'd bought two or three of these back when they came out.

I might have to pick a couple more up now so I can try articulating the fingers.

my Battle droid suffered from lightsaber damage and the Stap got bashed into other projects..
Old 08-02-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_jedi1 View Post
man.. I wish I'd bought two or three of these back when they came out.

I might have to pick a couple more up now so I can try articulating the fingers.

my Battle droid suffered from lightsaber damage and the Stap got bashed into other projects..

When they were going out of fashion, my local Asda store got some EpI kits in, and i bought 15 of them...
Want a couple?

Last edited by bar; 08-02-2009 at 11:54 PM.