Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 09-01-2008, 05:50 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scout Trooper Done ! Moving to PAINT

Sweet work!
I had this same idea about two years ago when i first saw the Gentle Giant piece(But i was going to do it on the other side just so people knew i did it differently!!!).
This is certainly very impressive.
Well done!
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 09-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future

Coming from a Guy like you... with your record... and talent.. I am very Humbled !

I just gave it a quick primer and found a few more areas that would need more details..

and your idea of doing it on the other side sure... bounced in my head a few times... but I wanted to see if I could even give the AMT based figure the same Stance...

took a lot of patience and PUTTY but it got there...

Thanks again BAR !! and all the other members...
Can't wait to move on to the Next one !!!

see you all on the Flip side !

Last edited by Schweinhund227; 09-02-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:22 AM
On Vacation

fokkerpilot has disabled reputation

Very Cool! Can't wait to see the finished product
Old 09-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future

OK ! Just dropping quickly to tell you that I am entering the Last STAGES.... The Bike should be entering the Paint Booth soon...

as for the Scout ! Well... he is sort of Done !!! I only need to Re-scribe his Boot Soles and paint a few things.... and Get him all "Dolled up" and ready for a few Washes...and Pastels.. and he will be ready...

This has been a blast to do....

I'll keep you guys informed !
Old 09-10-2008, 06:49 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

That came out amazing!!! I WANT!!!!!! LOL

~Pete~
Old 09-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

great job, looks awesome.

Al
Old 09-10-2008, 07:03 AM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

SWEET!! That is cool!
What's next?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Scout Trooper Done ! Moving to PAINT

My goodness this is BEAUTIFUL!!!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-10-2008, 12:35 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Beautiful
Old 09-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Thank you Peoples ! I am burning to start on the bike......

Talk to you all soon !

Last edited by Schweinhund227; 09-10-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Running Ban

k-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond repute

Great job!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:11 PM

Guy Cowen has disabled reputation

you've done a flawless job with this, fantastic.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Scout Trooper luver....

Lightbulb Re: Scout Trooper Done ! Moving to PAINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLogan View Post
SWEET!! That is cool!
What's next?
Thank you all !!! I didn't expect such Words !!!
This is Very Humbling in deed !!!

I hope to get Time this week-end to Start on the Speeder bike Base Coat !

as for Your Question: JohnLogan

Here is your answer ! it may sound very Ambitious but... I need to push myself in order to get better ! it may not turn Prestine but will will be the part ! at least the bike will !!! LOL

Old 09-11-2008, 05:29 AM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future

Nice job there!!! I love Biker Scouts above all. Just got the 1/4 scale one from Sideshow and it rules big time. Cant wait to see this one done!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:21 AM

KUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to all

Great project!
Thanks for showing pics.