Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 08-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Capt Morgan Scout Trooper WIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
Very cool, if you cast it I'll buy one!

Well you are sure, Raising the Bar !!!

Ok... last night I have been working on the Infamous Boot Blaster " Holster " Carved a New outline ! to have less coverage of the Blaster... More like in the Movie !!!

Which could mean.... easier pours ! less waste ! well, I sure hope so ?

More later !!!

Gotta make a new Mold... and get going ... this will be replacing the Boot blaster on the Bikers... for those interested.... BTW
Old 08-07-2008, 08:16 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Very cool looks like it fits nice and snug!

~Pete~
Old 08-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future

Just a little Update !

I added the CORE! (Cummerbund) and Armour Pads “Straps”... made of Tamiya Tape... and sealed with Thin C.A. I used the pads to help locate the Straps, Once painted black the Tape texture shows through and looks different from the Body Glove fabric.

I will make a new Accessory Belt tonight... and sand down and replace the one left on the Biker... plus the Thermal Det. at the back !

I also finished assembling the Bike! The only conversions made to the original AMT Bike were: the Blaster Canon which is now made of a Brass tube and I replaced its Power Cable with a wound guitar string; of appropriate size... I don’t know the Actual Note ! Sorry !

The Bike Power Conduits were also Replaced with 4mm Steel Springs from MechaSkunk.com “nice stuff”.. A single 12" spring is good enough for One Bike... Just cut to size. The locator holes for each conduit, only need to be slightly enlarge to facilitate the switch. I seal them to the bike with a dab of Future... which forms a nice little Fillet and hides small imperfections.

With the exception of the Right Hand Side Spring! This one needs a “Slave Wire” inside to Help Conform the rather complicated bend! I also added a small 4.2mm Tube to act as a “Sleeve” for the spring going the Turbo Charger... ( I call It That ) and just to reinforce my Point ! I'm no longer wasting my time with the Kit's Oblong Tubing.

the Handle bars were swapted for Steel Springs ! to simulate Ribbed Rubber !
and I will later add a set of Throttle Cables made out of Wound Guitar Strings bent to shape and that should be it....for mods.

As far as the Scout is concerned! I will add a few Pleats to the Pants and Arms, Not too many!.... and make the details on the Air Tank Scribe the chest armour OUTLINE and fashion the Neck.

The project is moving alone nicely! Keep posted !

Take care all !
Old 08-13-2008, 03:50 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Sweet!

~Pete~
Old 08-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

It's very encouraging to have support like that !!!

I Primed the whole thing... to spot the Trouble areas...

and I tweaked as many things as I could during the week end.. but I still have a few things to make and details to add !

I will post better shots.... later this week when I get a chance..

Cheers !

Old 08-17-2008, 08:28 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

This is incredible work. Really incredible. Keep it up
Old 08-18-2008, 03:04 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

This is cool. It is tutning out great.
-John
Old 08-18-2008, 03:16 PM

Very cool!

~Pete~
Old 08-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Running Ban

k-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond repute

This will be one badass display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:49 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

That pose is awesome. It really feels like the bike is levitating. Fantastic idea on this one.

-Doug
Old 08-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Scout Trooper luver....

Thanks Guys.... I really appreciate the Support !!!

I must reiterate that I have not "invented the Wheel" on this one...

I merely tried to Mimic the Gentle Giant Collector Vignette... I would never get the approval from 9'ner Domestic.. To get such an item in my collection!!! and I am not into that kind of Hobby.

All I can say is that It was Really Fun to modify my Scout Biker "parts" into a totally different Stance! I still have lots of stuff to modify and make.... especially all the Folds & Pleats on the Body Glove and I am very eager to start painting him… and the Bike of course !

Since he is getting quite heavier !!! I added a few Nuts into the base... and slowly covered it up with fresh Resin... Now it's enough to prevent it toppling over ! I used a FLAT HEAD drill Bit and took small amount out... till Deep enough !

I also Replaced the "Muzzle" on my Boot Blaster with a Small Brass Tube... I broke the "Resin one" after dropping it on the floor ! 3rd time is always a Charm !!!

I started adding the details on the Breathing apparatus ! I will also Re scribe the Vents on either sides of the Tank... adding the right amount of Fins and keeping them thin !

Hummm? where does he fit in now??
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...309_resize.jpg

Keep posted ~

Last edited by Schweinhund227; 08-24-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:15 PM

Looks awesome!! Kepp it comin!

~Pete~
Old 08-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Quick up date....

Here is my Breathing Aparatus Details !!! I need to scribe new Vents on either sides...
I filled the OLD ones... there wasn't enough Fins..... MTF

Old 08-22-2008, 04:48 AM

Nice detail!

~Pete~
Old 08-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Talking Re: Capt Morgan Scout Trooper WIP

Got Around to finish him !

The Neck was last thing to do ! Really !

I have a little clean up and last min... sanding ! and I should start giving him another coat of Primer... and Gear up for Paint !

I also added a few Bolts details to the Bike's Forks

I put him "together" for the picture ! Nothing is Glued !

Can't wait !!!