Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 05-28-2008, 01:04 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

That's looking COOL dude!

I haven't seen Silent Running for year's,but can still remember sorta feeling sorry for that little droid!
I was ok with him getting rid of the crew though!

Phil
Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 AM
the Vinyl Frontier

Aztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond repute

Sponge,

I gotta say, your legs look better than the real thing.

do you have the latest DVD? there's quite a nice documentary with some great making of shots. you can see how flimsy the "real" ones were.

looking fantastic!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:09 PM

spongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
That's looking COOL dude!

I haven't seen Silent Running for year's,but can still remember sorta feeling sorry for that little droid!

Phil
Me to,me to.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:19 PM

spongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztek Dummy View Post
Sponge,

I gotta say, your legs look better than the real thing.

do you have the latest DVD? there's quite a nice documentary with some great making of shots. you can see how flimsy the "real" ones were.

looking fantastic!
Thanks, I do have the documentary one.
I have work in the film industry so I know how these things are made.
Hope to have it all done this weekend ?
Old 05-29-2008, 07:49 AM

Sherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to all

This is fraking GREAT!!!!!!!

I always loved, (and felt sorry for) those three drones.

Spongebob...... I would definately be interested in a kit if you are seriously considering making it into a kit.

One question..... would you inclued electronics? Or would you leave that up to the builder?

Gil
Old 05-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future

I remember that movie... Pretty cool to see it 1:1 scale...

you are very enterprising ! I wish you luck and determination to finish it...

It will be a show stopper.... or a great addition to your collection ...

Nice !
Old 05-30-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweinhund227 View Post
I remember that movie... Pretty cool to see it 1:1 scale...

you are very enterprising ! I wish you luck and determination to finish it...

It will be a show stopper.... or a great addition to your collection ...

Nice !

Thanks !
Old 07-24-2008, 08:03 PM

Default Re: The 1 to 1 scale Drone #1 Duey

OK
I hope you all like it?

Old 07-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Cromulentum Perfectum

Sean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati God

Very cool. Nice and big! Good job man.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Studio Scale Pack Rat

Richard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of All

WOW,

Very good job on that lil drone!! Looks very much like the one I remember and you did the thing pretty fast too

Richard
Old 07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

Very, very well done, man! Superb!!!!

I was a kid when I first saw Silent Running and I remember I teared up when I saw the lone robot at the end!

Great work!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:07 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

That's fantastic work.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:59 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Fantastic job.

Interesting subject to tackle. Always think those characters are wrongly ignored.
Fantastic film too.

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:37 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Dude,great job there it look's very cool!!!

Phil
Old 07-25-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Fantastic job.

Interesting subject to tackle. Always think those characters are wrongly ignored.
Fantastic film too.

Cheers,
Chris.
Me to !!

Thanks