Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 01-19-2012, 12:23 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: People who Join R.I. just to sell something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-1 View Post
The one thing I would certainly like to see is THIS kinda shit never happening here again.

http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=6468

It won't to me.

Rob.

It amazes me how I miss things on this board-----meh, back in the day before I started checking the New Posts link....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

^^^ - Never read that thread before. Did anything ever come of it, either people getting their $$ back or the bastard being arrested?
Old 01-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

No sir. Neither. I did all I could short of taking a trip to Ogden. At that point, somehow, I would have ended up the bad guy.

I don't think Ryan ever came out square either. I named him as a victim in my report to both the St. Charles Sheriff's department and the warrant I had the St. Charles District Attorney send to Utah.

Nothing. I suppose we're still waiting for him to do something wrong before they can slap him with this too.

One more reason to be careful fellas. There won't be much help when this happens.

I may as well have just set $550.00 on fire. I would have gotten more out of that.

Rob.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Im still willing to go pay the guy a visit for you Eagle. I know the house remember. Give the word and ill gather a couple friends up.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:46 PM

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
Im still willing to go pay the guy a visit for you Eagle. I know the house remember.
Yes sir, honestly, I would like you to do that. I really would. I would want you to make DAMN sure he knew exactly who and why you were there for. I would like to know that you went over there, started kicking this guy in the throat until your shoe got hot, took a break just till your shoe cooled down and then start all over. Every third kick, I would like you to switch to a stomp, as hard as you can with your heel, right in his cods and keep following that pattern until you just could not do it any longer from complete and utter exhaustion. Take as many breaks as you need so that you could keep this up for several hours. If he passes out, don't stop. If he stays out for any length of time, wake him up, but only stop this process for whatever time it takes to wake him. Do this EVEN IF you happen to get either the money OR those kits.

Would I like that, yes I would. Would I want someone else to do it for me.

Absolutely not. Don't even consider this on your own.

How could I even presume to ask such a thing. You're absolutely right when you said early on, what if this dirty, no-good, rotten, piece of monkey shit, slime ball, bastard shoots you??? He's already proven he's a complete and total underhanded guy. He's not even gonna consider dealing with you, us, this situation or any other, fairly. Remember, Griffworks said (after the fact) that this dude has BEEN doing this on forums.

He's a thief, HWR MKII. The worst kind too. He never even had balls enough to sneak into someone else's house where he MIGHT just get caught. Nope, this is the kinda smegma we shake our heads when we hear some story about nursing homes or worse. This guys worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
Give the word and ill gather a couple friends up.
Now, this IS an option. If you happen to know anyone with deputies as friends, or you yourself know any, all that has to be done is go over to this guys house and he will HAVE to give up either the money (don't forget Ryan's money too) or the kits.

If you could do that some kinda way.........

YOU CAN HAVE MY $550.00 PART.

All the legal part has been done on my end that I can do. I was NOT lying about ANY of that. If you can do this legally, the money is yours. If you get the kits, we'll sell them to our good friends here AND YOU CAN STILL have the money.

I wouldn't consider even asking you to do anything other than calling in any favors you have with the police in your area to do this the right way. The warrant issued from my DA is an "extradition" warrant, so he'll be sent down here if he ever does something to get pulled over or caught in something else. I'll be there when he gets sent down here and take it from there on my end.

Rob.

Last edited by Eagle-1; 01-19-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Well i do Know the people who run the SWAT training center. Im sure they could introduce me to some people to make things happen.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:55 PM

There ya' go!

This can all be done legal and he could STILL not get away with it.

That's my goal here. Let something like this cost him WAY more than he steals and just maybe he'll consider another line of work.

Rob.

Last edited by Eagle-1; 01-19-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:05 PM

swhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Zac pull this scam here after he did it at Hobbytalk is the reason I don't even read the sales post of new members.

There isn't a good way to vet sellers. No amount of post or quality of post type count seems to work, no amount of referals from other modelers...nothing!

If it was different the RPF and other forums wouldn't be littered with the bad deal threads.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:23 PM

It gets even worse when you consider the way this guy went about it. We didn't stand a chance. He was here to steal from the start.

He set us up by sending Jerry (Apophis) the couple kits he bought! Ryan and I even waited till THAT deal went well BEFORE we followed through with ours and we STILL got jacked.

I told y'all this was a touchy subject with me and if I was smart enough to come up with a fool proof plan, I most certainly would.

For everybody.

Rob.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:48 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-1 View Post
Yes sir, honestly, I would like you to do that. I really would. I would want you to make DAMN sure he knew exactly who and why you were there for. I would like to know that you went over there, started kicking this guy in the throat until your shoe got hot, took a break just till your shoe cooled down and then start all over. Every third kick, I would like you to switch to a stomp, as hard as you can with your heel, right in his cods and keep following that pattern until you just could not do it any longer from complete and utter exhaustion. Take as many breaks as you need so that you could keep this up for several hours. If he passes out, don't stop. If he stays out for any length of time, wake him up, but only stop this process for whatever time it takes to wake him. Do this EVEN IF you happen to get either the money OR those kits.

Rob.
Not to make light of what happened Rob, but Sonofabitch--- the above has to be the funniest thing I've ever read here!

"until your shoe got hot"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:55 PM

Too much? I could tone it down a bit? Change "shoe" to "Kneecap"?

I do still want something overheated.

Rob.

Last edited by Eagle-1; 01-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

It's like my Daddy usta to say: "If you don't want to get shit on yer dick son then stop fucking everyone in the ass".

Now, what that has to do with this is probably miniscule but I just felt the need to throw that out there anyways.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

Eagle-1, I'd advise you to watch it. I've been banned here for language less than that.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:18 PM

I always have to watch it? I type with two fingers and look at every key I smash.

Rob.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:36 PM

Alright! I gots an idea that would absolutely work.....but y'all may not like it?

It is fool proof, unless y'all can think of a way it wouldn't work? It is just an idea that we can discuss any bugs?

Nobody deals with nobody else without everything going through a middle man if we set up some kind of limit of trust. Something like we've already been talking about, ESPECIALLY anyone who just got here and tries to sell. It wouldn't have to include everybody (like our established vendors), but can be an option for anybody?

Now, somebody's gonna have to be the middle man, but I'm sure a couple will volunteer?

Someone registers JUST to head straight to the for sale section. One of the fellow members that has agreed to be a middle man gets BOTH sides before it goes through.

Granted, there would have to be some things figured out, but I think we could do this?

Rob.