Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 06-21-2010, 08:11 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future
Default Re: SW w/o George looks like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
I agree on the monthly fee, dont forget you have to BUY the game in the store first, then register.
The requirements needed will more than likely, a dual to quad core 2ghz w/ 2 gigs ram 2 gigs hard drive and a gforce 2 gig card, im not saying that this is true, but if you have anything that is older than vista, i dont think you can even try to play.
I had my old pc with xp and couldnt even go through the computer tester on the site, but once i got this one it didnt take 5 seconds.

As for a stand alone game? i think there will be one, but not after a few years with this one on line.
Damn, all I know on the above is plenty $$$ involved!LOL

Buying the game itself will be cheap but paying for it monthly forever, well, I know some Warcraft guys and the money they said they spent on, darn! I don't know if I will ever go that route.

Stand alone game for this will have to be a very different story otherwise, they will be killing their own pocket... but to have one set in another time and story, hmmm...... wishful thinking as always! LOL

B
Old 06-21-2010, 08:29 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
Me.

The man can create, but he couldn't write or direct to save his ass.
Well, got to give credit for his creation but by saying that, we have to give credit to Francis Ford Coppola, Brian De Palma and gawd, who else for their contributions to the first SW movie as well.

In fact, without Richard Chew and Paul Hirsche to edit the final movie. It would have been quite a different movie we know today. That would be bad! Just like the Judge Dredd movie, so much promises and great cast and boom!

But I have to agree with you that Geroge can't write or direct any more. George and even Steven Spielburg have lost their mojo! Getting lazy?

B
Old 06-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Dont blame Speilberg for indy 4. George kept fiddling with that too while he was making EP3. Yup it was ALL george. I bet if Speilberg was given more freedom in Indy 4 it would have been great.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:48 PM

Ha! You be surprised! I really like Indy 4! Its pure old Saturday Matinee enjoyment!

I just saw it again last week on DVD and the only thing I don't enjoy on the show is that Sean Connery didn't get involved. Otherwise, its 3 generations of Jones!

B

Last edited by Boxster; 06-22-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:12 AM

NAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant future

I like the trailer! But it feels rather violent for Starwars though. And why give the troopers Clone armor?

I really loved KOTOR 1 and 2. The new game should have been single player too. Just imagine KOTOR 3 looking like Mass effect 2... yum!!! Anyone who loved KOTOR should really look at the Mass effect games.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:13 AM

NAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant futureNAZGŪL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Ha! You be surprised! I really like Indy 4! Its pure old Saturday Matinee enjoyment!

B
I totally agree. The Indy 4 is very true to the original style.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZGŪL View Post
I like the trailer! But it feels rather violent for Starwars though. And why give the troopers Clone armor?

I really loved KOTOR 1 and 2. The new game should have been single player too. Just imagine KOTOR 3 looking like Mass effect 2... yum!!! Anyone who loved KOTOR should really look at the Mass effect games.
Another fellow gamer!!! Sweet!!!

I think the Republic Trooprs wearing those armours are just for the cool effect. They are different in designs tho.

Man, if KOTOR 3 do come out. I hope they make it look like you mentioned, Mass Effect 2!!! Psst, I always use a girl as my lead and the conversations does turn the heat up a bit in Mass Effect while in KOTOR 1 and 2, its pretty subtle, darnit!!!

Mass Effect 2 is highly recommanded tho I do not like the HUSK in the games and the Collectors as well. I got kids around around whenever I turn on the xbox.

B
Old 06-23-2010, 07:57 AM

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Dont try Fallout 3.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Dont try Fallout 3.
Oh yes, with all the 9 point-something reviews for Fallout 3 game, until I saw the first 15 minutes, I didn't like the game play anyway and I saved me $50!

I love Red Dead Redemption tho! Something about the game that kept me going and not wanting it to end.

B
Old 06-24-2010, 12:31 PM

I would rank Fallout 3 as one of the best games I played. A lot of gore though, so I have to keep it away from the kids.

Back on topic though. Im hoping Bioware will succeed with Old Republic!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I would rank Fallout 3 as one of the best games I played. A lot of gore though, so I have to keep it away from the kids.

Back on topic though. Im hoping Bioware will succeed with Old Republic!
Ah, better I stay away from gory games. Kid at home. This is why I didn't finish Gears of War 1 and 2 and also Mass Effect 2 which I am still trying to open up the lesbian sex scene!

Bioware has always produce some top notch games so I think they will make it big! Honestly, with ME2 out. I wish they will use the game play engine for TOR but doesn't look like it. Hack, even the designs on ME2 rocks!

B
Old 06-30-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana2001 View Post
My daughter is drooling over this game. We're big Star wars fans here and she loved the "knights of the old republic" games on the x-box.

I guess I'd better be sure that the comp can handle the requirements.
I wonder if they ever consider that a lot of people would prefer to have it on Xbox than on the computer which a lot, I think, may not have the computer so p to date to handle all the graphics and sounds etc etc... I am one of them, my Acer is ancient for computer age.

B
Old 06-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of
Default Latest Star Wars the Old Republic video

I will let it speak for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL2-3...mbedded#at=365

I couldn't find the original Old Republic thread (I think we have one, right?), so, mods feel free to move this'n at your convenience.

Last edited by DaGooseman; 06-07-2011 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Added YouTube viewer
Old 06-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Luke ThreadKiller

bwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond reputebwayne64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Latest Star Wars the Old Republic video

Wow !

Last edited by bwayne64; 06-06-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of
Default Re: Latest Star Wars the Old Republic video

^ Cool, eh?