Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 02-28-2011, 12:06 PM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wulfs den.

Any news or progress on this great airplane?...

Greetings and a hug...
Old 02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you. Right now it's to the point I need to apply paint in order to continue, and right now I'm unable to airbrush my kits at home. Mainly due to the fact that where I airbrush at home is not heated. So I either wait till spring or taken it moorcats house to work on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
Any news or progress on this great airplane?...

Greetings and a hug...

Last edited by =Northern Wolf=; 02-28-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:10 PM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light

Hello My Friend, same happened to me in this past January and part of February...

I'll be in touch... Cheers...
Old 04-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light

Here's a few pics of how I'll be painting the 190. I'll be deleting the yellow from the scheme that goes on the model.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03348.JPG (110.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03349.JPG (59.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03350.JPG (72.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03351.JPG (74.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-13-2011, 10:45 AM

Greetings my good friend... How's the progress of this little gem?...

A hug...
Old 08-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Canuck with the truck.

Watch out in comeing SPAM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03429.JPG (95.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03428.JPG (88.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03427.JPG (101.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03425.JPG (98.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Canuck with the truck.

And now time for some spam.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03430.JPG (118.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03431.JPG (95.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03432.JPG (105.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03433.JPG (109.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03434.JPG (101.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03435.JPG (108.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-15-2011, 12:59 AM

Very nice Spam
Old 08-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Canuck with the truck.

Thank you kindly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
Very nice Spam
Old 01-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Canuck with the truck.

PROGRESS.

This project is getting a lot closer to completion. About the only thing left to do on it is to paint the conopy and decide weather or not I want to do open or closed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04095.JPG (126.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04096.JPG (135.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04097.JPG (138.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-29-2013, 09:59 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Great job on the paint scheme!

Really great attention to detail too. Are you planning on doing any weathering on it?

And....Do you have any other birds in the works for your squadron?

Last edited by U-boater; 01-29-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Canuck with the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-boater View Post
Great job on the paint scheme!

Really great attention to detail too. Are you planning on doing any weathering on it?

And....Do you have any other birds in the works for your squadron?
Thank you very much for the that. Not sure if I will do weathering or not just yet. I did just realise I need to put a layer of clear coat on it. Which would you suggest? A dull coat or a glossy finish?

Actually yes I do have a few more brids for the squadron. I've got a 109E on the bench and a couple of P-40's
Old 01-29-2013, 02:43 PM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Northern Wolf= View Post
Thank you very much for the that. Not sure if I will do weathering or not just yet. I did just realise I need to put a layer of clear coat on it. Which would you suggest? A dull coat or a glossy finish?

Actually yes I do have a few more brids for the squadron. I've got a 109E on the bench and a couple of P-40's

For that particular scale,I might recommend a semi-gloss,or "satin" finish.

Will all the planes in your squadron have similar paint schemes,or will each
one have a distinctive paint job?
Old 01-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Canuck with the truck.

Thanks for the clear coat tip. I'll have to pick some up next time I'm at the hobby shop.

The paint scheme will be pretty much the same on all the aircarft in the squadron with minor variarions depending on the type of airframe. So if I have another 190 it'll get painted the exact same while the 109 will be a tad differant. It'll make more sense once I have a few differant airframes done up and put on a flight line together.