Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-02-2017, 10:50 PM

Firefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Full scale !!! 82 version TRON LIGHTCYCLE

Work in progress ��
Old 10-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

I hope that interior is SOFT! It looks painful to ride on.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:19 AM

Firefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to make some sort of padded seat
Old 10-07-2017, 10:53 AM

I had a chance to spend a little time with the lightcycle project yesterday. I removed the molds and popped out the main fiberglass body parts. On the top hatch, I applied 1/4" graphic tape to "find" the approximate location of the canopy on the cycle, it's immediately recognizable now, so I took a couple photos. Then I removed the molds from the main body, took a few pics ,and set it on end to see how the hatch looked in close proximity of the body, I'm happy with the results, but i still need to do some grinding to get a great fit, then I'll drop the hatch onto the body and keep it that way to make it stay true to shape and fit. Finally, I laid the main body down horizontal and stood on a small table to get an odd angle photo, I'll be using this one in Autocad to continue figuring out the interior look layout... Anyway,* here are the photos.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:08 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Looking spectacular. Where does the engine go?

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 10-07-2017, 04:13 PM

Gonna be electric, but probably a combination of under and behind the driver's seat
Old 03-31-2018, 11:23 PM

well, though heartbreaking start of my new year, my mother passed away.��
Today I wanted to try and get the top hatch onto the lower fuselage to see the overall look. Very pleased with the results, sweet looking and now immediately recognizable, ��

Last edited by Firefox M31; 05-19-2018 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:17 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Ouch, very sorry to hear about your mum.
Lightcycle looks fantastic.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:56 AM

Old 12-14-2018, 12:59 AM

Last edited by Firefox M31; 12-14-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Humble Aspirant

Woohoo!
Awesome work. Can't wait to see it painted and lit up.
Old 12-17-2018, 10:42 AM

NemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud ofNemVia has much to be proud of

This is Cool. Just unbelievably Cool! Nice work,
Mark.