Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 05-27-2010, 01:26 PM

katana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud of
Default Re: First pictures post HMCS ARROWHEAD

Sweet zombie jezuz!!!

Spectacular build!!!!

Seriously, you should donate this one to a military museum...You near one?
Old 05-27-2010, 07:35 PM

Darph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana2001 View Post
Sweet zombie jezuz!!!

Spectacular build!!!!

Seriously, you should donate this one to a military museum...You near one?

I live in a navy town(handy since I'm in the Navy ), so I have the Naval museum right on the base;

http://www.navalandmilitarymuseum.or...ory/naden.html

Or, I can donate it to the maritime museum in beautiful downtown Victoria;
http://mmbc.bc.ca
Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM

katana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud of

If you do decide to donate it,I am SURE the place will be honored to have such an amazing build.

I am stunned by this model. You,sir,have skillz.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:48 AM

Darph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of lightDarph Bobo is a glorious beacon of light

Well, the results of the Centennial Corvette Model Contest Are in, and it was a gentleman in Vancouver, BC who won top honors! No, not me. I was following the progress of his build online, and from the moment I saw his completed boat, I said to myself that he was going to win. I am happy to see I was right!

I did however get an honorable mention, so as far I'm concerned, I won in my own way! (When one considers that this contest was open to all military units across Canada, just receiving an honorable mention is a big deal! )
Old 07-11-2010, 09:20 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Great build there.

BIG kit that too..........