Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 10-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Scout Trooper Done ! Moving to PAINT

The Relaxing Trooper took GOLD at the AJAX Model show this Weekend !

and Also "Best Sci Fi Award "

Now I can sit back and Relax !

I bribed my Doctor to Release me from the hospital.... just to get it in !!! I arrived with only a few minutes to spare... before the Judges Came on !

there was many many... superb models... not too many Sci fi but all well executed !!!

it's a more Main stream show with lots of Planes Tanks and Automobiles... but Sci fi is picking up !

Take care all !

I'll take good shots of the Biker and post them in the FINISH Section !

Norm

OUT !
Old 10-26-2008, 03:49 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Congratulations, well earned!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Awesome news! Congratulations!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:11 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Very cool!

~Pete~
Old 10-27-2008, 03:09 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Scout Trooper Makes " GOLD "

NICE!

Mike, Oz
Old 10-27-2008, 04:15 AM
On Vacation

fokkerpilot has disabled reputation

Congrats sir!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:29 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Outfuckin'standing!
Congrats on the win, well earned and very nicely done all round sah!!

It's a peach so if ya not feeling just a wee bit proud of the finished item...why not?
Relax indeed, you have certainly earned that.
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Schweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant futureSchweinhund227 has a brilliant future

Thank you so much guys....

It was fun... now I need to get started on something totally Different...

to challenge me !

See ya all on the Flip side !
Old 05-05-2009, 07:32 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I saw a lot of mods done on Speeder bikes before. Usually figure related, I attempted some myself. Sorry, not near anywhere you did yours so won't show, thanks! And until you came along and blow all those I seen in the several years away. Damn frakking great work you did there, damn good work!

B
Old 05-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Scout Trooper luver....

Thank you Boxster !!!

You can show your models !!! Many peoples only builds the Speeder Bike ! and Toss the AMT Scout trooper in the trash ! He looks pretty stiff doesn't he ???

I have serious doubts that whom ever sculpted him, Didn't work in the same room as the Guy sculpting the Speeder !!! so.. One Friday morning... they tried to put them together and Ooops ! To late... Closed the box and Sent it to the Manufacturer !

30 years later, we are still working on them... trying to make them look better...
Maybe Revell of Germany will Release a new Scout and Speeder Bike ???
or even better... Fine Molds ?? I can dream can I ??? LOL

If it's too perfect... it's not as challenging.... !

Hope to see some of your Models around here...

Thanks again for the Compliments....

Norm.

OUT !
Old 05-08-2009, 11:26 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

My attempt on the figure were poor and done some 2 decades back and its in pieces now... somewhere... LOL Its easy to spot my models here, threads with the lowest views and replies are mine!

I remember I lenghten the fork a wee bit because I felt the kit's fork is a bit short compared to the filming model. I think this is just me because I see no one doing this.

Yes, the kit's figure suck wasabi juice but yes, I do agreed that if Revell were to release this model. I am confident they will do a good job with the figure. As they had done with Vader figure on the X-1 model which I think it really good! However, I would prefer they concentrate on never been release model kits from the movies or from Clone Wars.

But, er..., not FM. This kit in 1/72 will require me to work with a microscope instead of magnifying glass. LOL

You deserved all the compliments you get for your models, Norm!More, more, more!!!

B
Old 05-10-2009, 09:38 AM

Guy Cowen has disabled reputation

Well done on the win, you really deserve it.