Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 04-09-2011, 09:05 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Return of the Suite of the Living Dead: WonderFest 2011

Can we have a new roll call of who on here is attending ?

Start with:

Mr and Mrs Suki, (Chris and Jane)

Old 04-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

I'll be there fer sure

Happy,Happy,Joy,Joy
Old 04-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Me and Marci.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

I will be there.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:49 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Man, I'm feeling bummed. Three weeks from now we'll be in Griff's suite having our last drinks and Talks and It'll all be over.

The show will be over. Awards ceremony will be over. We'll have full bellies(Is there ANY planned dinner parties this year?) We'll all be freaking tired.

sigh. Seems like it never lasts long enough.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:09 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

THAT'S the spirit!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 04-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
THAT'S the spirit!
Haha

Don't forget - blingaprise part 2 will take top honours
Old 04-24-2011, 10:45 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I am READY to FUCKING GO NOW!!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrest Fourstar View Post
Man, I'm feeling bummed. Three weeks from now we'll be in Griff's suite having our last drinks and Talks and It'll all be over.

The show will be over. Awards ceremony will be over. We'll have full bellies(Is there ANY planned dinner parties this year?) We'll all be freaking tired.

sigh. Seems like it never lasts long enough.

Wow......I'm feeling better already.

One thing we'll have to do is try and set up a meet for the folks (like us) who will get there and walk past everyone because they have no fucking clue what anyone looks like Like a message at the desk, etc.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:04 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Wow......I'm feeling better already.

One thing we'll have to do is try and set up a meet for the folks (like us) who will get there and walk past everyone because they have no fucking clue what anyone looks like Like a message at the desk, etc.

Make sure when you get your "passes" to enter the dealer room write your board name nice and big on the front---that'll help a lot.

'Course, first time me and the missus saw Cat I just knew it was him....there he was standing in the lobby---looking like he was up to something....

I just knew...

Old 04-25-2011, 07:05 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Haha

Don't forget - blingaprise part 2 will take top honours
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................. .......

Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

I'm guessing it's too late for shirts this year... Ed?
Old 04-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

I'll look in to it today.
Anyone have some good ideas ?

Also, how many are we talking about here ? 20 ?
Sizes ?

Last edited by modelnutz; 04-25-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:37 PM
My ass is itchy...

Ummmmm....

How about, "R.I. -----You suck, we don't...."

Mean spirited, yet not vulgar. Ya know----something the kids can read.