Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > Useful links.

Useful links. List links to tools, materials, kits and supplies that we commonly look for. Try to post links to sites that you have used and leave comments about your overall experience with the site you link.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:07 AM

MWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Another lighting source

O.K. folks, here is another web company that has some very promising possibilites for lighting your kits. It is geared for model railroading, but a light source is a light source. A friend of mine bought one of their animated signs and they are amazing.
I post this mainly for the folks who are not electronically adept, like myself. I am not associated with them at all.

Best regards,

Mark
Old 04-12-2013, 06:08 AM

MWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Another lighting source

AHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, old age

http://www.microstru.com/Experimenter-Kits.html

Sorry
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Thanks MWB! It's always nice to have as many light sources as possible!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:12 PM

darkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant futuredarkimmitator has a brilliant future

Kool stuff !!!