Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Traditional Artwork

Traditional Artwork Paintings, murals, and the like - find them here

Old 08-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Not a model, but cool anyway? Hoth mural

Moved to our new artwork area

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Holy Crap - what a cool mother! Does she adopt? I don't eat much!!

What a fantastic bit of art!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:27 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Thats just incredible!!
Excellent bit of work there!!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:14 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

Goddamn, that's good! Nice work!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:40 PM
I don't want to grow up

grumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
NICE job man! The AT AT likeness is beautiful. The proportions look spot on.

I was discussing my future plans for my dedicated home theatre room (in 2075) with Nikki while we were looking at this thread. She said we should get you to paint the underside of the Star Destoyer covering the whole ceiling, just like the famous opening scene in ANH....

Mike
That would be cool. Make sure to get it done while I can still climb a ladder.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:08 PM

abledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of light

Those are HOT!!! If I were that kid I'd have lost my mind when I saw that!! BOOYAH!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:35 PM

nx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to beholdnx9117 is a splendid one to behold

OMG!!!!!!! Dont look like you need the AC in that room!!!! OUTSTANDING:notwo rthy: