Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 12-04-2008, 03:55 PM

Slave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to allSlave1 is a name known to all
Default Re: 1/72 scale TIE Scimitar Bomber (Finished)

Sweet! I'm really glad that you decided to do a clear canopy
Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Super Sniper Ninja Commando

Ryan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud of

Hello! I just joined the site and wow! I am totally blown away by what I've seen here. My breath caught in my throat when I saw your outstanding Scimitar Assault bomber! I love all ships star wars, especially in 1/72. Is it too late to request one/place an order? And judging by your workmanship, anything you make that's star wars and 1/72, I'M IN!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:55 PM

panther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant future

just waiting on the word paypal standing by

Old 12-05-2008, 05:38 PM

Redfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to beholdRedfinger is a splendid one to behold

very nice work....I like the size of the model, crisp details too
Old 12-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Thank you very much. I'll start taking orders for it on Monday.

I didn't get a lot of time to work on it today, but here's where I am on the build up.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Running Ban

k-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond repute

looking good
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Super Sniper Ninja Commando

Ryan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud of

Outstanding! Superb! Can't wait til monday!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:37 AM

panther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant futurepanther96 has a brilliant future

I am looking fwd to this and the ywing as well.

Old 12-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

I finished the build up. I decided to include some decals for markings with the kit.

Thanks

Old 12-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Running Ban

k-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond reputek-dog has a reputation beyond repute

Great Job!!!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Superb job! Looks perfect Richard.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Resin Monkey

asmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant future

That looks awesome! I am gonna have to get one of these!

Old 12-07-2008, 02:00 AM
HÆSTKUK

Star Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant futureStar Wars Scratchbuilder has a brilliant future

Congratulations on a project well done! It really came out as a unique design that would fit in well with the Star Wars look.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Falconer

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute

Looks Awesome Richard, I want one when ready!

Paul
Old 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Banned

I'm casting more right now, they'll be ready in two days.

Thanks