Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 11-20-2009, 07:55 AM

katana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud ofkatana2001 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Group Build: BSG TOS Viper (Revellogram)

This is a project I've been kicking around for a year or so... I was trying to get it finished for a model show but just couldn't.

I've been slowly going thru the posts on this thread and learning alot. You people have some great ideas! Makes me want to step up and finish the kit. I have to seriously start learning to use my airbrush.

BTW, the landing gear and female pilot are from MMI. Nice castings.

I am planning to have it as Athena's viper.

One of these days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg viper IP.jpg (71.4 KB, 69 views)
Old 11-20-2009, 09:48 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Very nice guys!!

~Pete~
Old 11-20-2009, 11:57 AM

shadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of All

It's great to see this thread is still going strong! Great work guys. That Camo is f'n sweet!

Old 11-20-2009, 03:26 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Great work guys!!! I really love the camo dbhs!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 11:35 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I happened upon this image and thought it was a good Viper variation.

http://img383.imageshack.us/i/viperm...?a=V&ci=0&rt=3
Old 12-10-2009, 07:04 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

That is a pretty cool paint scheme

~Pete~
Old 12-10-2009, 03:45 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

COOL!!! I like it!!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:22 PM

Location: A little hole in the south east of England named Essex
incrediblefruit is on a distinguished road

WOW dbsh I don't look at this thread as much as I should and am always amazed at what new idea's come up but yours has me going "well, that looks amazing" and again i'm gonna have to think about doing something on mine...including building it!
Old 02-23-2010, 05:08 AM

ver cool welcome to the build!!!

~Pete~
Old 02-24-2010, 01:49 AM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

That's very cool, Gundam13. It's good to see some activity back in here. Keep the progress pics coming.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:10 PM

WOW!!! That is very COOL!!! Can't wait to see more.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

*grumbles*...I was looking over my Viper today, the cold and damp in the garage made some of the putty crack..plus, the nice decals that I was given for this project have gone..along with a missing tube of glue and half a bottle of red paint, and a messed up expensive paint brush..all due to my 12 year old son being grounded, bored and thinking for some reason he had the right to play with my supplies..*grumbles more*
Old 03-12-2010, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen View Post
*grumbles*...I was looking over my Viper today, the cold and damp in the garage made some of the putty crack..plus, the nice decals that I was given for this project have gone..along with a missing tube of glue and half a bottle of red paint, and a messed up expensive paint brush..all due to my 12 year old son being grounded, bored and thinking for some reason he had the right to play with my supplies..*grumbles more*

PM me Talen

~Pete~
Old 03-12-2010, 10:46 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen View Post
Okay, that sucks!

An "adversary" with full access to your castle who does not respect the King's belongings? FLOG the knave!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

He's been banned from the garage, since my stuff wasn't the only stuff messed with.