Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 PM

Minieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really niceMinieffects is just really nice
Default You guys are going to love this!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Resin Monkey

asmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant future
Default Re: You guys are going to love this!

That is so full of win!!! So the ILM guys (and gals) invented the parking lot safe Slip n Slide?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

There was a surplus store across the street from ILM, that they got a lot of equipment and stuff from. The slide was an airliner escape slide they bought from there.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

bunch of Grizzly Adams in bell bottoms..

but damn I bet those were some fun times
Old 07-11-2009, 05:52 AM
Anorak in disguise

Blitzspear is a jewel in the roughBlitzspear is a jewel in the roughBlitzspear is a jewel in the roughBlitzspear is a jewel in the roughBlitzspear is a jewel in the roughBlitzspear is a jewel in the roughBlitzspear is a jewel in the rough

That was frikkin cool and i'm so setting up a water slide in the back garden this summer
For the kids, not for me you understand

blitz
Old 07-11-2009, 09:18 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

It won't let me see it...............bastard !!!!!

Old 07-17-2009, 11:09 AM

RKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond repute

Cool video!

I'm surprised at just how good the quality of the footage still is after so long.

I bet numerous people had some nice bruises the next day after that water slide.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

I made some caps of the video, not great quality but cool to see.