Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 12-09-2010, 08:17 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Return of the Suite of the Living Dead: WonderFest 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Brilliant news lads.

Today I booked Me and Jane's flights. Hotels booked and we arrive 12th May.

See you all there.

Look forward to meeting you!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 12-09-2010, 08:18 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelnutz View Post
The only costume that I remember seeing was a Vampire Chick... Mmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 12-10-2010, 04:26 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Well cant find the smiley but....

this thread is useless without pics!

~Pete~
Old 12-10-2010, 06:18 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Old 12-10-2010, 07:59 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Nice Cat! And who is the chick as your avatar? Looks kinda like Jennifer Aniston?

~Pete~

Last edited by Peagis; 12-10-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:07 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
Nice Cat! And who is the chick as your avatar? Looks kinda like Jennifer Aniston?
Thankya!

The Jennifer comparison - I never noticed it but you're right on. She DOES look like her.

She is Penny Flame. Google her, but not at work
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
It's important to note, that her legs are like 12 feet long too....

It's just NOT RIGHT that a woman should look like that....

Now I'm probably gonna start talking to myself again.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:58 AM
It's gonna get real now.

^^^ Yep - she's certifiably HOT.

And not just hot as in she's a girl in a roomful of geeks so she's hot by default, I mean Hollywood Hot!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:05 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
^^^ Yep - she's certifiably HOT.

And not just hot as in she's a girl in a roomful of geeks so she's hot by default, I mean Hollywood Hot!
YES---a very important point. I mean, I even caught John Eaves spying her and kind of shaking his head as if to say "yikes."

Old 12-10-2010, 11:15 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
YES---a very important point. I mean, I even caught John Eaves spying her and kind of shaking his head as if to say "yikes."

Dayum!

Somebody around here had a much better pic of her. I just can't remember where it is right now....
Old 12-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Dayum!

Somebody around here had a much better pic of her. I just can't remember where it is right now....
Now THAT'S who we should have had up in the room when Sydney was prancing around for attention. :happy1:

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:01 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Now THAT'S who we should have had up in the room when Sydney was prancing around for attention. :happy1:
Heh heh.....One of us coulda said, "See her Sydney? That's HOT. Then drug her in front of a mirror and said, See THAT Sydney? That's NOT!"

"SO Sydney.....unless you're good at reach arounds, or a multitude of OTHER things that would make you unforgettable, get over yourself and play nice....."

THEN I'd turn Mech loose on her. Again.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:04 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Somebody told Sydney on FB that she was 50 in vagina years!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:44 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Somebody told Sydney on FB that she was 50 in vagina years!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!!

Well---what do ya know---she and I are the same age! (well, at least my weiner...)

Old 12-10-2010, 08:51 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!!

Well---what do ya know---she and I are the same age! (well, at least my weiner...)

Well then maybe you could successfully dock with her, since your ports are the same vintage!

That's a mighty old vagina to have in such a young hull, though. I'm thinking that thang will need to be re-sleeved before she hits 30!