Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Return of the Suite of the Living Dead: WonderFest 2011

What ???/

I thought I spotted a leftover piece of Kung Pao chicken.....Yummers !

The sauce was a little shitty though....needed more MSG
Old 05-09-2011, 02:31 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Hey folks,

can someone PM me some full names to ask when we hit town ?

I think asking for "Mech" at the front desk could draw a blank..........

Old 05-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

I'll belly up to the bar first....

The name... Ed Holt....stage name...Modelnutz
Look for me at the Meet and Greet.....Iron Modeler.....Make and Take.....and....passed out in the RI suite

That'll cost you a beer
Old 05-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Void where permitted

Dave....why are you picking on me man ???!!!!!

I though that I had "Special Flower Status" with you......at least that's what you told me.....were you lying to me Dave ???

Well ???

Dave ???

Dave ????

Old 05-09-2011, 03:27 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelnutz View Post

I though that I had "Special Flower Status" with you......at least that's what you told me.....were you lying to me Dave ???

Well ???

Dave ???

Dave ????

Nowhere near enough pathetic whining in that post.

Request denied.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:39 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Hey folks,

can someone PM me some full names to ask when we hit town ?

I think asking for "Mech" at the front desk could draw a blank..........

We plan on being in town by 6:30pm Thursday night, Chris.

George Seletas (Neb)

Marci Seletas (Staypuft)

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Here's mech from last year:

and Ed. I have NO idea what happened - he was complaining about Chinese food, then he disappeared for a while....
My fucking EYES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelnutz View Post

Well ???

Dave ???

Dave ????

When parting your cheeks and saying under his breath "I'm gong to defile this chocolate flower" is not the same thing Ed...

I'm now going to go and vomit.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:27 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
My fucking EYES!!!!

When parting your cheeks and saying under his breath "I'm gong to defile this chocolate flower" is not the same thing Ed...

I'm now going to go and vomit.
You mean "chocolate starfish".

Your welcome Trip-----you can go throw up now...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 05-09-2011, 06:33 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

defile his chocolate flower? How does one respond to that?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrest Fourstar View Post
defile his chocolate flower? How does one respond to that?
bwahahahaa! I vomited. eeeeew!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

With strawberries, of course.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:27 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bol loD View Post
With strawberries, of course.

BTW---your "minions" are almost done. Decals and assembly tomorrow.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

Cool. I couldn't remember if I sent the decals with the parts or not.

Tell Marci I owe her chicken strips at WF...
Old 05-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
You would know, Jimi.

Looks like the site is closed.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

Linkie poo!