Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 04-04-2010, 02:56 PM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God
Default 1/72 Horten Ho-229

Hi guys!

Getting inspiration from the "Luft 46" builds of other members,
I've decided to add my own build to the ranks.

I'm currently working on the Revell 1/72 Ho-229.It will be
finished in a conjectural low visibility paint scheme.I'm using
this for research for a larger future project.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0182.JPG (2.47 MB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0179.JPG (2.47 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0180.JPG (2.41 MB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0181.JPG (2.46 MB, 20 views)
Old 04-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/72 Horten Ho-229

looks great. I find the German designs like this seem to be years ahead of the allies.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:22 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Me too.

Those "1946" planes are brilliant. Some of the stuff the Germans had on the
drawing board were 30 years ahead of us.......Always makes me wonder.

If they had won, we would all have been riding German and Japanese motorbikes now............................................... ........

Oh, wait a minute......

Old 04-05-2010, 05:56 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Thanks guys!

Submitted for your viewing pleasure.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqLGy...eature=related

My bird will be painted as a low visibility "B-29 Hunter".In my
Luft 46 scenario,the Allies are steadily losing air superiority and
taking increasingly heavy losses.

Their lo-viz paint scheme,and low radar signature have earned
them names like "Ghosts",and "Boogeymen".

Last edited by U-boater; 04-05-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:21 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Fantastic clip.

Their stuff was brilliant.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:48 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
looks great. I find the German designs like this seem to be years ahead of the allies.

And I always thought the german designs were early Naboo designs LOL

Last edited by Hackcore; 04-06-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light

Can I get a copy of the instructions for that kit? I have the same kit but it's missing all the instructions.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

RoG Luft46 kits are super little kits. The detail is outstanding and they almost fall together.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Northern Wolf= View Post
Can I get a copy of the instructions for that kit? I have the same kit but it's missing all the instructions.

Check your PMs.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light

Done and done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-boater View Post
Check your PMs.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

How does this kit compare to the Dragon offering from years back? I always wanted to tackle the dragon one. MMMMM Open engine bay!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
How does this kit compare to the Dragon offering from years back? I always wanted to tackle the dragon one. MMMMM Open engine bay!
Hmmmm.....I wasn't aware Dragon had a H0-229 in 1/72.

Seeing your other works,I'd love to see what you'd do to
the engine bays,cockpit,landing gear,etc....
Old 04-08-2010, 05:41 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
.... have earned
them names like "Ghosts",and "Boogeymen".

Foo Fighters..........

Old 04-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Hmmmm.....I wasn't aware Dragon had a H0-229 in 1/72.

Seeing your other works,I'd love to see what you'd do to
the engine bays,cockpit,landing gear,etc....
Dragon has a 1/48 one. Be damned if i can find one for a reasonable price now though. I think a neat scene for it would be to have it on the field with a Kettenkrad and tow bar with it. Simple but effective.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:22 PM

I pulled out the coloring pencils.

Here's the Lo-Viz scheme I've imagined for the "production"
version.

Still debating as whether to arm it with 4 Mk 108 30mm cannons,
or 2 Mk 108s,and 2 MG 151/20 20mm cannons.

You guys have any suggestions for paint schemes that would
render this aircraft virtually invisible to visual detection?Using
RLM colors of course.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4-11-2010 7;09;36 PM.jpg (2.39 MB, 37 views)