Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 07-21-2009, 04:22 PM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All
Default Logging on and off

Not that it's actually a real problem, but it is a bit of a cueriosity....

I can't remember the last time I actually logged off the forum. I geneally just close the page when I'm done. And when I bring the forum back up, I am already logged in.

But I have actually tried the "log out" button a few times, just for kicks....
It says that I am logged out, but when I go back to the index, it shows me still logged in????
Old 07-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Experimenter

USS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Logging on and off

Refresh the screen

That'll clear the confusion

My Blog

RI - Where threads go to get fucked
Old 07-21-2009, 04:58 PM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

Thanks Atlantis..

Just tried it......still logged in.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Experimenter

USS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of AllUSS Atlantis Overlord Master of All

So you're clicking the Log Out button, then confirming by clicking the OK?

Sounds like a bug

My Blog

Old 07-21-2009, 05:18 PM
JAFO

Yup.....
Thats what I'm thinkn....

Not really a "problem" for me I guess....unless it's on my end....but if it's a forum thing???? might be an issue.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Experimenter

Mine still logs me completely out

And there's a timer I think too - after a certain time period of idleness, it auto-logs me off

"Only you, man, only you"

My Blog

Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Go up to "Tools" on your IE tool bar.

From there, click on "Internet Options". Next, under the "Browsing history" section, select "Delete", then on the next window that comes up, select "Delete All" and "Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons". You should do that every so often as it clears your cache and you need to do that every so often to clear your history, as it's all "junk" that clogs up your 'puter.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:46 PM
JAFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Go up to "Tools" on your IE tool bar.

From there, click on "Internet Options". Next, under the "Browsing history" section, select "Delete", then on the next window that comes up, select "Delete All" and "Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons". You should do that every so often as it clears your cache and you need to do that every so often to clear your history, as it's all "junk" that clogs up your 'puter.
Yup, that was it
Hehehe....Ya know???? All the years that I have been building and fixing computers.....it's amazing that I could forget about the "little" things like that.
So I'm a bit of a dumbass....hehe...oh well
Old 07-22-2009, 05:57 AM
...By the power of Grayskull

Raist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati GodRaist3001 Resin Illuminati God

Download and install CCleaner. It will delete all your internet tracks, cache, cookies, history, and much more. It will also clean your registry and get rid of all the left over crap an uninstall leaves behind. A very useful tool in keeping your PC clean

Old 07-22-2009, 06:51 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raist3001 View Post
Download and install CCleaner. It will delete all your internet tracks, cache, cookies, history, and much more. It will also clean your registry and get rid of all the left over crap an uninstall leaves behind. A very useful tool in keeping your PC clean
Wouldn't happen to be free would it?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:37 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
It surely is. Great tool too. The newest version also wipes the free space of any bits and peices left behind anywhere on the drive. Highly recommended.
Too COOL then.
I founds similar services before and they ran free diagnostics and then a few limited trial cleanups (very small/limited) but while discovering my PC had plenty of "issues" I hesitated at their true cost.

Got a linky or should I just search for it?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:32 PM
JAFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
So...we're good?
Why would you log off?
After all we've done for you...
Hehehe....No worries....it's all good
I RAIRELY actually log off. I just like pushing buttons occaisonally to see what they do, or just to make sure things still work...LOL...

And don't think I don't appreciate everything you do for me....Hell, if it wern't for RI...I might actually have to go out and do something after work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raist3001 View Post
EXCELLENT program.