Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 05-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default 1/72 Academy M-35 and M1126 stryker

Picked these up last week. Nasty rainy day and a hour long run to south salt lake to get them. Was supposed to be a father/son day trip really but the weather and bad drivers here made that difficult.

On to the kits. Very well made and up to the usual academy standards. Yet like their dragon wagon they can benefit with some strip styrene and wire details. Im doing up the stryker as a pre OIF vehicle in germany around 2002/2003. It wont have the slat armor. I would like to get another and make the slat armor for it though.

The M-35 is also a nice kit and again needs some fine detail attention. Hell there was no shift lever in the drivers area. Both kits fell together pretty quickly. This is about 10 hours work over the past 2 or 3 nights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg model pics 041.jpg (3.93 MB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 042.jpg (4.00 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 043.jpg (3.41 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 044.jpg (3.28 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 045.jpg (3.54 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 046.jpg (3.41 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 047.jpg (3.44 MB, 4 views)
Old 05-20-2010, 11:01 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1/72 Academy M-35 and M1126 stryker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
Picked these up last week. Nasty rainy day and a hour long run to south salt lake to get them. Was supposed to be a father/son day trip really but the weather and bad drivers here made that difficult.

On to the kits. Very well made and up to the usual academy standards. Yet like their dragon wagon they can benefit with some strip styrene and wire details. Im doing up the stryker as a pre OIF vehicle in germany around 2002/2003. It wont have the slat armor. I would like to get another and make the slat armor for it though.

The M-35 is also a nice kit and again needs some fine detail attention. Hell there was no shift lever in the drivers area. Both kits fell together pretty quickly. This is about 10 hours work over the past 2 or 3 nights.
Very nice work so far Sean! How about to show your whole 1:72 military collection?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Once im done with these i will. FOr only about 2 years work its already taking up 2 shelves on my wall. Still have the Fuchs, and tunguska to work out, I want them to be top notch works. Im also going to be embarking on a great project soon. 1/72 MAZ-537 transporter and cargo versions. No kit exists of these vehicles in 1/72 at the moment. Knowing my luck ill finish them and trumpeter will poop them out. Trumpeter has the MAZ series in 1/35 already.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:35 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Darn, those are in 1/72??? Man, the extra detailings must be microscopic! Looking forward them being painted!

B
Old 05-25-2010, 05:09 PM
Shit got real.

Thanks man. Im trying to make some fuel drums and such for the M-35 now.