Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 08-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Inline images gone?

Hey, I've noticed in a couple of my threads that the inline images are gone, just the clickable thumbnails remain. No big deal, but what's up?

Mike
Old 08-30-2009, 01:47 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Inline images gone?

Is your hosting site down or did you upload them directly?
Old 08-30-2009, 01:56 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by R L Bleecker View Post
Is your hosting site down or did you upload them directly?
Is there a difference how this board recognizes a thumbnail versus an inline [jpg]? For instance, does this board somehow "host and retain" a thumbnail once it is loaded while relying on a hotlink for the inline pic- since I assume (if he did his like I do mine) that they both started out from the same source?
Old 08-30-2009, 02:00 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

It depends. If it's an attachment thumb, then clicking it should take you to the full size hosted here.

If it's inline, some hosting sites allow posting AS inline clickable thumbnails which magnifies the image on the host site, like say Photobucket. The code between the [img] tags will usually have a 'th' at the end just before the '.jpeg'.

Mike, can you put up links to your threads?
Old 08-30-2009, 03:22 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Hey there Bob, I always upload straight to the site for in progress shots. It may be a Firefox glitch, but it seems to view the images OK for other threads.

http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=7613

They dropped out on this page too:

http://www.resinilluminati.com/showt...t=6495&page=17

No big deal, really.

Mike
Old 08-30-2009, 03:44 AM
Goldmember

I see 'em just fine. Maybe they're not caching properly on your end? Maybe clear cache, clear cookies and then reopen FF and try again?

I'm an FF user and things appear to be ok where I am.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:18 AM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

I'm using IE and see the problem here to. Red X for the inline, but the thumbs are still working at the bottom of the post.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

It happened with some of mine too fellas... and all mine are hosted on this same server.

We are upgrading servers because of these tidbit problems that have shown themselves since this server is getting used much more than planned. The new server will fix this problem.

Sorry about that fellas.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 08-30-2009, 01:14 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
It happened with some of mine too fellas... and all mine are hosted on this same server.

We are upgrading servers because of these tidbit problems that have shown themselves since this server is getting used much more than planned. The new server will fix this problem.

Sorry about that fellas.
Kurt,
If you would just be so kind to return the pics to where you found them when you're done looking at them then others could enjoy them too.
Common courtesy dude.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
Kurt,
If you would just be so kind to return the pics to where you found them when you're done looking at them then others could enjoy them too.
Common courtesy dude.
LOLOLOL......

Old 08-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Feel the wrath of Boron!!

Lord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant future

Let me guess....they were super secret pics of Red 5 that someone started to whine about so they had to be taken down....
Old 08-31-2009, 12:20 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Boron View Post
Let me guess....they were super secret pics of Red 5 that someone started to whine about so they had to be taken down....
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 08-31-2009, 05:42 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I've been having this problem on and off for a while (like right now in fact). Mech had me convinced I was the only one.

Glad to see I'm not crazy .... or at least not about that.

-Doug
Old 09-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

Interesting, Firefox doesn't show any red X's. There is just the black RI background and even the post is shrunk down vertically without huge gaps where the pics were. Much neater than IE.

Mike
Old 09-01-2009, 02:21 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Just because it is now happening to you does not mean you are not crazy...
Been hearing that a lot these days....