Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM

Saleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the rough
Default wave galaga fighter

quick build up of wave model galaga fighter (my fav aracde video game)

builds up in about 45mins to an hour,lovely detailed kit in not too many pieces but enough to make it an enjoyable time while doing so.

ready for pimer.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:43 AM

Saleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: wave galaga fighter

primed

Old 05-03-2013, 05:30 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'm looking forward to seeing what colors you have picked out for this. I like it!
Old 05-03-2013, 09:58 AM

think i am going to follow the instructions color scheme,also what was used on the box and the actual display model that was put together.its a lot over the top where the actual galaga arcade fighter is concerned but thats a pixel computerised low res thing this is more a display thing so a lot more spruced up,thats what i am after,something snazzy.

so i have given it a nice white coat.

its 2 weapons are also painted but not present,it will make masking etc a little easier.

Last edited by Saleem; 05-03-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:26 AM

more painting done,its a hard bugger to mask as the lines are sharp and the kit detailed but its hard to find the lines to cut the tape with a blade,i am using tamiya tape btw.i am also taking micro mesh to the paintwork to start weathering it as it looks too in ya face so i want to make it look a bit less sharp and a tad bit weathered.also theres more blaack areas on the engine surrounding areas to do and that will also need wetahering with metallic colors etc.