Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 06-16-2009, 02:59 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default I'm going to regret having watched these two YouTubes.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: I'm going to regret having watched these two YouTubes.

ROFL !!! I got the first 6 episodes of this series on DVD. I really need to go and get the rest.

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

For those of us who, for whatever reason, can't view YouTube links here, can you please give info on what these are?

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

The story of Space 1999 Parts 1 and 2.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 PM

ModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
For those of us who, for whatever reason, can't view YouTube links here, can you please give info on what these are?
The fist vid is just clips form the 1st episode telling what happened.

That second video looks like the full 'The last message to Earth' clip delivered by Sandra. If you haven't seen that clip, seek it out. A great performance from Zienia Merton (Such a babe!).
Old 06-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Thank ya kindly, gent's! I appreciate it!

Yes, I've seen both of those. Pretty kewel stuff. Gotta get the Space:1999 boxed set one of these days....

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:31 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Babe:

Old 06-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Hummana, hummana.......

Rob.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:56 AM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Has anyone heard of a 1999 remake in the works? That seems to be the trend these days. They'd probably need to change the name to 2099 which doesn't have the same 'punch'.

The boxed set is very cool. I'm a first season fan although I like the Maya character. The role of Prof. Bergman was critical to the intellectual side of the show. It was weird how he just disappeared without a mention at all. At least they should have explained his disappearance even if they couldn't have shown it.

Koenig to Carter: "Where's Bergman?"
Carter: "Oh yeah, he blew himself up in his lab last week testing some wacky theory."
Old 06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:11 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
Man, Space:1999 is such garbage, why would anyone want to build that crap?
yeah, I'm kidding.

Hey Jay!

I was wondering when you'd show up in here!
Old 06-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhs View Post
Has anyone heard of a 1999 remake in the works? That seems to be the trend these days. They'd probably need to change the name to 2099 which doesn't have the same 'punch'.

http://space2099.tv/

I too love the first season, much better than the second. I have the box sets for season 1, but I only got the season 2 set with the Brian The Brain episode.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:00 AM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Awesome. Too bad so much of the site is under construction. I'll have to check back later.