Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 06-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Insert clever line here

Kremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud of
Default Re: Been watching Firefly on dvd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R L Bleecker View Post
I figure Hussein Obama's 'America' will be like the Alliance. The 'core' states ( liberal blue states ) will be trying to impose their 'pax' on the outer systems ( red states ). I already see the parallels.

Color me a Browncoat.
Awww geez dude. I think you're a fun guy. I enjoy most of your posts. But when you get political, just, geez.

Have you read either of Obama's books? Just read one of them and tell me you don't like him afterwards. At least just a little bit.

If you and he were in a war, you'd be on the SAME SIDE.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Insert clever line here

Kremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R L Bleecker View Post
Firefly is the crew of the Nostromo meets Han Solo and the Falcon. I love the reference to the Weyland-Yutani company in 'Serenity'.... " Building Better Worlds " by The Operative.
It's even more the crew of the Betty, but that doesn't invalidate your point. There's your Alien link - Whedon wrote IV, of course.

I'm just rewatching the first ep right now, BTW...
Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 PM
See what you want

atacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati Godatacpdx Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kremmen View Post
Awww geez dude. I think you're a fun guy. I enjoy most of your posts. But when you get political, just, geez.

Have you read either of Obama's books? Just read one of them and tell me you don't like him afterwards. At least just a little bit.

If you and he were in a war, you'd be on the SAME SIDE.

LOL!!!!! Best post in ages!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

I could give a shit about Obama's 'books'. I judge him on his actions as President, not on 'joy joy feelings' I might get from a tome or two.

You want to read something? Read 'Liberty and Tyranny' by Mark Levin.

Anyhoo... back to Firefly.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:27 AM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Great show. I converted several friends into buying box sets.

favorite episode: Out of Gas. Just fantastic