Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 05-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Count Baltar

birdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of All
Default Re: How much money will the new Star Trek movie take in this weekend?

I think this film will have a lot of repeat business.

Mark
Old 05-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

At this point three weeks in, it's already reached 191 million domestically. It's certain to break 200 mil in just the U.S. and has a real good shot at 300 mil when overseas tickets are factored in. I'm going to take my mother to it to help nudge it along.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-26-2009, 02:23 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Pat, you gonna read the novellization?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Probably not. My stacks of "Must Read" and "Borrowed From a Friend" books are way too high to justify adding a novelization for a movie I've seen three or four times.

That and the Honorverse has two more books coming out soon.

P@T

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

I don't know if anyone is still keeping an eye on this, but Start Trek just broke $250m domestic yesterday, and is now in the top 50 highest grossing ever. With overseas receipts, it's over $375m.

Good job J.J. Now get cranking on the next one.

P@T

Old 07-10-2009, 02:12 AM

elgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to allelgato is a name known to all

It's the third highest grossing film in the US behind UP and Revenge of the Fallen.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

I grabbed one last viewing a week ago. It was playing at my local drive-in as a double feature with Transformers. It was really cool to watch Star Trek lying in the bed of a pick-up under the stars, wife under one arm and a beer in the other hand. Good way to spend a Saturday night.

P@T

Old 07-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Banned

Wolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant futureWolvster has a brilliant future

Man, THAT just STINGS ! One thing I do sorely MISS
in this modern TECHO AGE society of ours..

You local DRIVE IN !

Old 07-14-2009, 12:38 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvster View Post
Man, THAT just STINGS ! One thing I do sorely MISS
in this modern TECHO AGE society of ours..

You local DRIVE IN !

Lots of really cool stuff has gone by the wayside