Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-01-2008, 07:12 AM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light
Default DEBORE S.S.R.N. SEAVIEW

Hi Gents, now that the U-249 build is almost done the next major build is the five foot long Debore Seaview, it will have a full interior for the control room and the flying sub bay, the fly sub will have a full interior as well, all scratch built by Matt AKA the Max Zephyr, what he has built so far is outstanding. He has had the full hull for about three months now fitting all the parts in I'm very anxious to have it back in my hands, I can't wait to see the finnished product I'm going to install a full light and sound package, leds,fiber optics, ect pulsing rader screens blinking lights in other words what you see on the tv show, I'm going to try cram in this sub,but the icing on the cake is the elc board for the water fall efect on the big computer board, I have been planing this for about three years and have sunk a lot of money in this project and as soon as matt finnishs his building I can get started. regard Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DeBOER SEAVIEW 5 FT 001.jpg (557.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg DeBOER SEAVIEW 5 FT 009.jpg (543.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DeBOER SEAVIEW 5 FT 005.jpg (566.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2522.JPG (247.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2523.JPG (303.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2529.JPG (232.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2530.JPG (230.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0640.JPG (196.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0638.JPG (205.6 KB, 69 views)
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"

Last edited by lastpacific; 08-01-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:24 AM
the Vinyl Frontier

Aztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DEBORE S.S.R.N. SEAVIEW

OoooH Goodie!
A whole new topic for anal retentionality...

Can't wait to see how you tackle a fictional subject without your volumes of historical reference materials to fall back on {ducks}

"What he's saying is that he has more confidence in your hunches than in most other people's facts" - Leonard McCoy, ST4: the Voyage Home
Old 08-01-2008, 07:48 AM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztek Dummy View Post
OoooH Goodie!
A whole new topic for anal retentionality...

Can't wait to see how you tackle a fictional subject without your volumes of historical reference materials to fall back on {ducks}

"What he's saying is that he has more confidence in your hunches than in most other people's facts" - Leonard McCoy, ST4: the Voyage Home
LOL LOL LOL, what referance materials I'm going to comet modeling heresy I'm going to shoot from the hip, if you want prototypal just pick any one day on the set and I'll do it,but I'll need the time and the date. Lou remember it's only a model, lol. Glenn
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"
Old 08-01-2008, 08:32 AM

Hi Mech, yes it is, I have an old lionel train set from the 70s that has a tv camera in it and I have four old camera phones I'm going to try to fit the camera phone screens in the sub, then hook the train tv camera to the screens but I won't know if it is possable untill I get my sub back from Matt for the fit. regards Glenn
Old 08-01-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastpacific View Post
Hi Mech, yes it is, I have an old lionel train set from the 70s that has a tv camera in it and I have four old camera phones I'm going to try to fit the camera phone screens in the sub, then hook the train tv camera to the screens but I won't know if it is possable untill I get my sub back from Matt for the fit. regards Glenn
Hear are some color pics of the control room and the computer screen. Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: bmp bsea(29).BMP (900.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: bmp bsea(38).BMP (900.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: bmp bsea(28).BMP (900.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 08-01-2008, 11:36 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Positively Stunning.

Keep the pictures coming. Fantastic design icon.

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
the Vinyl Frontier

Aztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond reputeAztek Dummy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you'll put cameras and screens in, but no functioning mini Nuclear engines?

If you're not going to take this project seriously, I don't know why you bother...

Dude, hook the camera up as a web cam! then we can learn all of your secrets!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: DEBORE S.S.R.N. SEAVIEW

This is OUTSTANDING LP!! I can't wait to see more progress!

Matt... the interior parts you built are AMAZING!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 08-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

Uber-cool idea. This sounds like a project of a lifetime - I hope it all turns out the way you want it!

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...
Old 08-01-2008, 02:30 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

WOW!! can't wait to see more
Old 08-01-2008, 02:40 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

I'll just echo what Gunnie and Daytona said and simply add...gonna be a killer build this one, oh by crikey yes!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 08-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

This is gonna be amazing.

LastBattlestar standing by.

Mike, Oz
Old 08-02-2008, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Positively Stunning.

Cheers,
Chris.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztek Dummy View Post
Oh, you'll put cameras and screens in, but no functioning mini Nuclear engines?

If you're not going to take this project seriously, I don't know why you bother...

Dude, hook the camera up as a web cam! then we can learn all of your secrets!
Lou, I can nether confirm or deny the existence of said Nuclear engines, if these, said Nuclear engines even existed, and even if, these Nuclear engines did in fact exist, I couldn't comment on these said Nuclear engines. I hope that ancerted your question. Glenn .................................................. ...................................all right which one of you ass holes spilled his guts!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Positively Stunning.

Cheers,
Chris.
Thank you Chris, It's going to be a fun WIP. Glenn
Old 08-02-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post

Thank's Kurt, I cant wait ether. Matt dose amazing work, and he should be almost finnished with it, but I don't know I have not heard from him since the 16th of july I have tryed to call and email him and none have been returned, he might be out of town I don't know. regards Glenn