Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 08-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Timeslip Battlestar

There'll be a delay of at least a couple of nights. We had a school thing for The Big Kids tonight where we met their teachers and tomorrow night Wife has a teaching thing to attend (she's a teacher, as well). Wednesday night looks like it might be good as I have to switch over to a 12-hour Mids schedule starting Thursday night, so have all night Wednesday thru all day Thursday off. Should get at least the minor bit of work done that I want before I'm happy enough to shoot another coat of primer.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

^
Griff,
I reckon we can wait a couple more nights then,but that'll be my limit mate!
Ya get done what ya need to bud and well be looking for it real soon!!

Bloody teacher/parent nights!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 07:42 PM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future

Hey Phil!

The weathering looks fantastic. This is what I have been wanting to see ever since I finished this bad boy, everyone's build ups. It just pops!! Well done.

Scott
Old 08-23-2008, 01:41 AM

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by srspicer View Post
Hey Phil!

The weathering looks fantastic. This is what I have been wanting to see ever since I finished this bad boy, everyone's build ups. It just pops!! Well done.

Scott
Why thanks Scott,it's been a real nice kit to build,probably the only bit i couldn't get to good was that seam around the engine port.It was a hard thing to sand without removing the detail also.
But that could be just me!!
Bar that she's a fantastic kit and it's unbelievable the amout of super fine detail you managed to put into this thing!!

Just a couple more things and this one is finished!!

Any chance ya can up scale to say 3 foot?
Reckon there be one or two takers on that size!!

Thanks again dude!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:03 AM

Well it's getting real close to being finished
LastBattlestar was kind enough to let me have a dig through his bit and pieces and we came up with some bit's so i can hopefully enhance the old girl a bit?
But as always theres been a lil setback tonight,so completion has not been possible just yet!
So heres a couple of pics,ya can see the parts as they still need to be weathered!!
Heres hoping the next update will be the finished piece!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008_0826Battlestar0010.JPG (560.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 2008_0826Battlestar0009.JPG (555.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 2008_0826Battlestar0008.JPG (508.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 2008_0826Battlestar0011.JPG (544.8 KB, 55 views)
Old 08-26-2008, 07:06 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

While being privvy to a preview I'll still say that looks fucking great! Nice additions to fill it out and I'm sure you'll have her all shaped up soon!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:14 AM

^
Thanks there Bud!
I'm hoping ya right my friend!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Timeslip Battlestar

Yeah, I like those added details! Very cool!

I'm almost done detailing my new engine buttplate. I'll probably start my own thread sometime in the next week or so.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

Looks great, maybe one day i will build one of these.

Al
Old 08-26-2008, 11:06 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

That looks outstanding Phil. puts my to shame.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:26 PM

Thanks again gang!
Much appreciated!

Smoker,looking forward to it!

Al,i say go for it buddy!

Mark,i don't think so my friend,yours looks just fine!

Edit:Now all done and in the finished section.

Last edited by Wombat; 08-28-2008 at 05:14 PM.