Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: WONDERFEST 2014 ROLL CALL

Guys, if you find yourself in need of a brew on your travels and passing through Richmond Kentucky on your way to wonderfest, please check out http://m.yelp.com/biz/purdys-coffee-co-richmond

One of our sim instructors' daughters owns and runs it.
Old 05-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I'll give it some thought. Will have to look at a map....

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-26-2014, 10:44 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Guys, if you find yourself in need of a brew on your travels and passing through Richmond Kentucky on your way to wonderfest, please check out http://m.yelp.com/biz/purdys-coffee-co-richmond

One of our sim instructors' daughters owns and runs it.
Is she hot?

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-27-2014, 12:01 AM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

You'll just have to drop by there and find out George
Old 05-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

^ Lol

Yes, in think she is. She is adopted from Vietnam. Her backside is..... Stunning.

Her father is a great guy, top instructor. He's adopted 5 kids from Vietnam and has 3 of his own. She lives to shoot. My last sim in the middle of an engine failure, he leans forward and shows me a picture of her holding an AK 47 and another of her holding he antlers of a buck she'd just shot with a huge grin on her face (all in camo)

Her brother is a state trooper. I was going to get him to play a joke on you bastards... But... Well, fuck - I may just try that! Haha

My last flight was Chicago - hkg and he was bringing her back for a holiday. Flight was full so I had her up on the jump seat. Really really cool chick. Anyway, she owns the shop. She has a twin sister that's married... So don't go chasing the wrong one! Her name is Kara, she won't remember me, but just tell her "super captain drew Sheppard at Cathay pacific she for the jump seat from Chicago" and hopefully she will
Remember. She will then probably charge you double for the coffee!

But really cool chick!
Old 05-27-2014, 03:07 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Why is the brother always a cop? Damn......

Went through that in my younger days----I could always feel the "stink eye" burning a hole through the back of my head when I would come over for a visit....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 05-27-2014, 06:40 AM
Battlestar Triton

Just checked and it's pretty far off the path for Louisville, so I won't be going. Tho, if some of ya'll wanna make a field trip....

George?

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-27-2014, 07:11 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Just checked and it's pretty far off the path for Louisville, so I won't be going. Tho, if some of ya'll wanna make a field trip....

George?
If I was single I would.....

Old 05-27-2014, 09:44 AM
Battlestar Triton

Just as well, I reckon. It's 100 miles from the Crowne Plaza to Richmond, KY, and routes to a 1 hour 40 minute drive. That'd make it something of an all day event.

Old 05-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Mostly Harmless

Yeah... I don't know if her coffee (or ass) is that good. But if you were coming or going in that direction, then maybe drop in.

Last edited by 777; 05-27-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:20 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun, you crazy buncha monkeys - hope to make it there next year.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:14 PM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all

Me, too -- as in, I'll be there in 2015. This year, I'm out.

Dangit.

I already called the hotel and made my room cancellation. No financial disasters, no vehicle emergencies, not even any personal crisis - just a whole bunch of real life events with inconceivable timing. Bother, said Pooh.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:35 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

That's a bugger Joe. Sorry to hear it.

But at least we'll be spared the sight of the infamous WF shirt this year
Old 05-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Battlestar Triton

The Eric's and I got here around 3:30pm. Now we're sitting here talking to Paul & Jessica Heaberlin.

Old 05-29-2014, 01:03 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Leaving as soon as Jay gets here, which should be around 5am. That will put us there around 8pm or so...

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.