Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Still working on the impulse deck.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 AM

modeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant future

Well Hello folks, first post here. Very good forum BTW! Richard I cant wait to see this part with that subtle red illumination behind the grill! very nice!
Old 10-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Thanks.

Update.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Griffworks

Wha.....

Yep... Really hatin' ya know, REL. :P
Old 10-15-2007, 01:17 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Well, looks different to my AMT

Man, thats got everything I find magical about models. Panels, tiles, greeblies, details and all primered as one big chunky bar of cool.
Beautiful work.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:28 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

I told one of my regular clients about this.
I swear i heard him drooling over the phone but then again, so did i when i first clapped eyes on this.

Let the good modeling times roll!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 10-15-2007, 02:42 PM

abs1124 New face in the crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider
Well, looks different to my AMT...
Yes, but with these excellent photos, you can make the changes. I do not have space for large models like this, so I plan to "accurize" the smaller versions.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, looks different to my AMT
I sure hope so.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:28 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Old 10-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

LOL, I think I misunderstood you, I thought you meant the detailing is different than the AMT since I'm not using that kit for reference. I wasn't knocking anything you built, if that's what you got from my post then I truly apologize.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel
Quote:

LOL, I think I misunderstood you, I thought you meant the detailing is different than the AMT since I'm not using that kit for reference. I wasn't knocking anything you built, if that's what you got from my post then I truly apologize.
Hey, no worries Rel, you didn't misunderstand, and as for the rest, I know that I was just messin, your first reply made me laugh and I was just quipping about the kind of kits I'm sort of stuck with, that's all.
Your work is truly of the superleague variety and someday I hope I can get it together to be able to try a couple. Until then, I shall continue consoling myself

Thank you
Old 10-15-2007, 06:38 PM
KirkTrekModeler

Words fail me. I love how you use varied materials to come up with the over all package. Awesome work as usual.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Banned

Thanks.

Update.

Old 10-16-2007, 07:14 AM
I AM YOUR FATHER

vaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant future

Niiiiceeeee!

Keeping Garage Kits Alive!

Old 10-16-2007, 10:46 AM

It's really beautful Rel, and everything has lined up great.