Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 01-21-2008, 06:40 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

That looks very well done so far. I like the color mix for the hull. I'm sure it'll be even more impressive once the paneling starts getting painted to show the hull plates to full effect.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 01-21-2008, 07:02 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

That's gotta be one of the most fantastic builds I've ever seen man. Amazing work sir, truly amazing.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:13 AM

cripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to all
Default this is incredible

incredible outstanding will you make some available for sale?
Old 01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Still painting...
Old 01-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

FAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWK!!!

Look at ALL the paneling! And the SPOTLIGHTS!!! And the Bridge... and beacon lights!!!

HOLY SH*******T!!!!!

RICHARD!!!!...... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

You have to be the fastest modeler on earth! WITH QUALITY AS WELL!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Kurt, is it safe to assume that soon, you will be geeking us all out with blue screens of this beehotch?
Ohhhhh yeah! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I am still in shock! I am FLABBERGASTED at what Richard has done here!!! How's that for a word?!!! LOLOLOL

I can't wait to see what you do the the 1000 scale mech!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

HOLY SMEGMA!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 07:50 PM

superjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant future

Geez-o-Pete! Are you masking and spraying all the panels? Or doing some freehand work?
Looks fantastic!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Studio Scale Pack Rat

Richard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of All

No lottery win for me this weekend shucks!!!!!!!

Richard
Old 01-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Thanks eveyrone, I got more finished. I hope I can finish the rest of it tomorrow, I've been on it 17 hours straight.

Here's a rear photo, it's kind of blurry, sorry about that.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Aspiring Usurper

OylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to behold

you know, that there's pretty dam, well... PRETTY
Old 01-22-2008, 05:10 AM

modeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant futuremodeler1964 has a brilliant future
Talking

Good God Have Mercy Rich! Just when we are all floored by the kit and buildup, you do this with an airbrush!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Banned

I got the top nearly finished.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:56 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

OH HELL YEAH !!!

Seriously outstanding stuff as we have come to expect, really looking forward to when mine get's here now.
Oh by crikey yes!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 01-22-2008, 11:09 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic. One day I hope I can get me one of these. WTG Rel